Re: TitanFall Audio Installation failed !

by EA_David

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

how do i delete the file?

Message 31 of 44 (2,350 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Nope, it's still the same for me (not showing any repair option for Titanfall game only)

Message 32 of 44 (2,285 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

But I don't have a repair option for Titanfall but i have a repair option for every other game... i'm soooo confused please help because i am trying to fix my Titanfall and i wanna play Frown

Message 33 of 44 (2,285 Views)

★ Novice

It doesn't appear any repair option. Sorry about my bad english

Message 34 of 44 (2,250 Views)

★★ Novice

OK Guys,

I was having constant problems installing Titanfall (through Origin access) and I scoured the internet for solutions, and trust me, nothing worked...so I tried something simple and elegant, I launched origin, paused any download that was occurring, and then...heres the key part...I went offline!!

Once I was offline, I was able to install the game with no problems, even went through the training and started playing the game

Really hope this helps people, because this is actually a really good game

let me know if it helps you

Standard smile

Message 35 of 44 (2,144 Views)

Community Manager

@SpaceMonkeyOrig Thank you, that's actually a really interesting factor. 

Can I ask what operating system you're using? Have you had any issues with the installation of any other games?

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 36 of 44 (2,126 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi,

My operating system is Windows 8.1 and I havent had any other issues installing games

Message 37 of 44 (2,118 Views)

Community Manager

I see, thank you for the extra info given. We'll bear this in mind with future similar issues. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 38 of 44 (2,107 Views)

★ Novice
Its 2017 and the problem is still here...

Guess its time to move to Titanfall2
Message 39 of 44 (2,021 Views)

★ Novice

This should be simple and flawless....and it's not.

In the old EA days you used to buy a game burned on OEM CD and did the install "Stand Alone". Sure you may need a driver update, but that was rare.

Today I purchase a new, sealed OEM Titanfall on the whim. The cover reminded me of MechWarrior in the 90's which I enjoyed. Now I've done computers since the begging of Apple and IBM, but to do a install today is plagued with problems. You have to join EA this, update that, change or upgrade this hardware.

I thought I was safe with my Acer 77392 at 2.13 GHz/4Bit with 8G of RAM with 500G HD. Toss in Windows 10 with has its perplexing issues (Windows XP Professional was the only thing ever produced that worked out of the box....lol).

EA tech support is dismal. I scheduled a time for a return call without success. I received a garble message via my voicemail and when I tried to contact the support guy who's name I could understand without success, I ended up at the end of the line.

I've tried three times without success. Despite positive post of a potential solutions posted here. I'm to the point to take this Titanfall discs and introduce the them to my S&W AR-15 and post the result on YouTube. At least that's a bit of entertainment. 

Message 40 of 44 (1,937 Views)