Re: Tital Fall Frontier's Edge DLC "can't" download & fails on xbo

by toughspice

Original Post

Tital Fall Frontier's Edge DLC "can't" download & fails on xbox 360 HELP!!??!!!

★★★ Newbie

I have a 360 (yes I know....but no money to buy a one yet)

I have bought Frontier's edge.....( i buy the DLC indivually rather than getting the season pass)

Yesterday I bought it...... tried to download it....it went to 1% then said it "can'T download....... what the f@@@@@?

I have since tried downloading demos etc and they work, I have plenty of room left on my hard-drive....... I don't know how to get in contact with the Titanfall people or respawn...I've tried via Facebook & got ignored......HELP......

I've pretty much paid for something that I can't use and was looking forward to

Cheers TeeJay

Message 1 of 5 (1,134 Views)

Re: Tital Fall Frontier's Edge DLC "can't" download & fails on xbox 360 HELP!!??!!!

★ Guide
Have you tried to talk to some at Xbox before posting here as Xbox, deal with the downloads?
Message 2 of 5 (1,109 Views)

Re: Tital Fall Frontier's Edge DLC "can't" download & fails on xbox 360 HELP!!??!!!

★★ Novice
I'm having the same issue, have tried talking with Xbox but they're exactly useless.

Would love to hear if you found a fix. Standard smile
Message 3 of 5 (1,078 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Heeeeeeelp I too can't download frontiers edge on 360 I try and it shows someone else in private lobby does not have I don't know what, I paid for season pass had to beg fiancé to help get online I'm new to online gaming started call of duty out of frustration. Aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!
Message 4 of 5 (711 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm back baby!!!!! solved my problem by downloading my season pass over again on my xbox360 and downloaded frontiers edge over again too also I did not download in background .....problem might have to do with change of Internet providers purchased season pass when I was with charter recently had to switch to AT&T maybe maybe not good luck
Message 5 of 5 (705 Views)