Re: Tifanfall multiplayer

by Hadronoxis

Original Post

Tifanfall multiplayer

★ Novice

I bought Titanfall on a sale a week ago. I downloaded, installed and played the training with no problems.

The problem starts when I try to play online. No matter which type of game do I choose, I always get a long loading screen, I get to select Loadout and after couple of minutes i get "Server timed out" or "Client desynchronization".

I tried to connect dozens of times every day and still didnt play a single online match. The internet connection is no problem, I play many  online games with minimum ping.

What could be the problem?

Message 1 of 3 (180 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Please download and install the latest version of Origin at www.origin.com/download (and make sure you have your Origin account ready as well)
Close the origin client and go directly to you origin folder
 C:\Program Files\Origin Games. Run the origin.exe in this folder with a rightclick -> run as administrator. 

Try to deactivate your firewall/antivirus software and/or check the online ports of your connection:

TCP: 80, 443, 9988, 20000-20100, 22990, 17502, 42127
UDP
: 3659, 14000-14016, 22990-23006, 25200-25300
For specific instructions on how to open your ports, please visit
http://www.portforward.com/ or contact your router manufacturer.

Please let us now, if this problem after this workaround still exist.

Cheers
Basti

Message 2 of 3 (172 Views)

★ Novice

Greetings Bastian,

I tried everything you mentioned in the post, I deactivated my anti-virus and firewall, opened some ports(TCP and UDP). Reinstalled Origin with the newest updates, relaunched it as an administrator and the problem still persists. I'm not sure what is going on here. I'm playing Battlefield 3 on Origin online with absolutely no problems, yet Titanfall cannot join any online match Frown

Message 3 of 3 (169 Views)