Re: TiTanfall error failed to read profile

by shnarkey15

Original Post

TiTanfall error failed to read profile

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
xbox one titanfall error failed to read proflie, cannot play game because of this, its not my xbox or xbox live as 6 other games are currently working fine fifa also a EA game working fine what is this problem i have paid £65 for this game with season pass, i also know there are alot more people who have this problem for so much hype about one of your flagship games and you let this happen, what surprises me more is that you knew about this bug from the BETA version
Message 1 of 8 (3,771 Views)

★★★ Newbie
xbox one titanfall error failed to read proflie, cannot play game because of this, its not my xbox or xbox live as 6 other games are currently working fine fifa also a EA game working fine what is this problem i have paid £65 for this game with season pass, i also know there are alot more people who have this problem for so much hype about one of your flagship games and you let this happen, what surprises me more is that you knew about this bug from the BETA version
Message 2 of 8 (3,746 Views)

★★ Novice

same issue here - can't play titanfall at all.  PERFECT!

Message 3 of 8 (3,705 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Snap. My game worked fine until 27th march,now i cant get on at all . No fix from  EA,their website is more obsessed with beta issues, cheats,and blaming local service providers. Guess what EA, this is your problem, and i want my money back.

Message 4 of 8 (3,698 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Got a fix

go to 'My apps'

Scroll to titanfall press menu button, go to 'manage app'

Delete your game profile saved on the X box. Dont worry you dont lose any data as when you run the game, it syncs with the online profile.

My game seems ok now.

Message 5 of 8 (3,654 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I just got passed this error simply buy holding the power button for 15sec then unplugging my console for 30 seconds now it won't go passed the retrieving matchmaking screen. Wtf tired of this game already and only got about 15 minutes game play over all.
Message 6 of 8 (3,577 Views)

★★★ Newbie

does this mean uninstall game

Message 7 of 8 (2,645 Views)

★★★ Newbie
So you don't lose any of your achievements and progress saved on the game??
Message 8 of 8 (1,528 Views)