Thanks for making Titanfall. New Attrition mode whitout the smart pistol

by alfen1980_Nor

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Thanks for making Titanfall. New Attrition mode whitout the smart pistol

★★★ Novice

Hi thanks for making Titanfall. I really enjoy playing it. Is there a possibility of making an Attrition server whitout the smart pistol (And the trippel threat)? I can see the need for the SPmk5 when you are new to the game as Titanfall is a high speed/move around game and if you are used to playing Minecraft and Tetris you really need all the help you can get :-) I used it when i was new to the game and i probaly wouldent be playing if Titanfall had been whitout the SPmk5. But the problem is when sevral "skilled" players are just jumping around like Ballerina-monkeys hoping that the auto aim system catches on to something i kinda takes the fun away, same goes for the trippel threat when players just shoot into the air hoping it will hit someone when it lands (I often see both from the killcam) If you are trying to hold on to a good K/D or being MVP its kinda frustrating having people twirling around when focus is no longer needed. Its like trying to compet in tour the france and being beaten by a guy with his trainingweels, aut-nav-system and a electric bicycle engine on :-)

Titanfall can be really fun when you are in a game with people that are giving it 117,4% but i can be horrible when its flodded with Ballerina-monkeys.

There is a BIG difference between an inexperienced player with a SPmk5 and a Ballerina-monkey.

I think you have made a good game, i like the speed, maneuverability, the weapons, the grunts, the maps but I would like to see:

a.)

-An Attrition 2.0 GAMEMODE whitout the Spmk5/Trippel Th. for players over G:1 LVL:40. Under G:1LVL:40 You can join and play But have to change weapon once you are over G:1LVL:40

b.)

-As i am new to online gaming i was wondering if there is a possibility of disabling the chat- I play Titanfall to have fun not to get "Hope you die from cancer" , "I will have my way whith your mother/sister/gf/cat", "You are reportet because you are better than me" etc. I know i can just look away but i would like to have the opportunity to just disable it (out of sight out of mind) :-)

I know that people will never be 100% happy but 98% (more or less) of all the complaint i see is about the the SPmk5 and the last 2% combined are complaints about Nukular-noob, camper-noob, shootgun-noob, you-are-a-noob, your-mothers-a-noob etc

If you do not meet my demands you MAY loose me to Minecraft again where i am the master of zombie, spider and pig killing :-) (Witch i do without the help of an auto-targeting-dimond-sword :-)

(Sorry for the spelling mistake english is not my first language)

Message 1 of 3 (199 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Thanks for making Titanfall. New Attrition mode whitout the smart pistol

Community Manager (retired)

Hey as we are only the publisher of Titanfall, how about providing your feedback directly to the developer Respawn in their community forum: http://www.respawn.com/forum/

Cheers

Basti

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (198 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hey as we are only the publisher of Titanfall, how about providing your feedback directly to the developer Respawn in their community forum: http://www.respawn.com/forum/

Cheers

Basti

Message 2 of 3 (199 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thank :-)  I have already cntr-c/v onto the respawn board :-)

Message 3 of 3 (188 Views)