Server Error: Client Desynchronization on PC!

by Gnrl_DisAsteR

Original Post

Re: Server Error: Client Desynchronization on PC!

★★★ Newbie

i too have this problem. i purchased the game, and so far have only been able to play 2 matches out of the countless attempts that i have made

Message 11 of 27 (1,248 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yep I just recently started having this issue. 

Message 12 of 27 (1,181 Views)

★★★ Newbie

YUP having problems now 

Message 13 of 27 (1,147 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I just started having this problem also, I got told to update my origin client - which took forever because it kept saying something went wrong during the installation. Please reinstall Origin.

Then when I finally get into a game of Frontier Defense in titanfall just then over all the matches I had were lagging so bad to the point where I either client desynched or connection timed out and if I could even play I couldn't even move two steps without it freezing.

Note: Before the update I was playing and it was fine, and since I got the game I have had no issues (except for a few server side stuff)

Please fix, it is getting annoying...

Message 14 of 27 (1,094 Views)

★ Novice

Disappointed to report that I am having identical issues. Even more disappointed to note that EA seems to have no interest in responding to this issue despite how many paying customers it is affecting. It is this kind of behaviour that has given EA the name it has today.

Message 15 of 27 (1,067 Views)

★ Novice

I came back to the game after it's release, and I get this error constantly, prevents me from playing and fk drives me nutts more then 2 second kills by smart pistol. And again, this is YOUR INTERNAL * UP. No other game has this god damn issue but yours. So work on it, and do it promptly!

Message 16 of 27 (1,037 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ok. I bought the game somewhere in october 2014. Everythink was ok, after a patch, i've got the same issues in every match, Today, after the four months of not running Titanfall I was able to  play 2 matches in abaout 4, i will repeat 4!!! hours of trying to connect or got disconnect from the serwer after enter the match... Jesus, players from all around the world got this error... I thought it was fixed... But I see that EA don't give a single (you kwon what). Is it so hard to fix? This all mess started from an update in october/november 2014. Please do something, i've tried every solution form the web, and nothing works. EA, please show us, that the name of company is still meaning something in this buisness.

Message 17 of 27 (929 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same here.  Titanfall has been failing on me since the last update a couple of months ago.  I have an insane i7 system that is built for video editing.  All drivers up to date & for the last month I've not been able to even get a match to launch.  Last night I uninstalled Origin & Titanfall and performed a clean install.  I got almost halfway through a super laggy match before it disconnected me.

I've since uninstalled Origin & Titanfall for the last time.  So long guys

Message 18 of 27 (866 Views)

★ Novice

Dear EA.

I`m really more than sick of this bull* with this "Server Error: Client Desynchronization" everytime I try to play this game!!! I want my money back! Don`t give me free downloadable content or whatever, because the game doesn`t work! Just give me my money back if you guys don`t wanna fix this problem.           Ps: there`s noting wrong with my pc. I have a i7 processor, HD6950 grafic card, 4 GB RAM HyperX, Windows 7 64bits systhem.

Message 19 of 27 (847 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Unplayable! Is there anyone who can play this game?

Message 20 of 27 (805 Views)