Server Error: Client Desynchronization on PC!

by Gnrl_DisAsteR

Original Post

Server Error: Client Desynchronization on PC!

★ Novice

Everytime I try to start a match I've got "Server Error - Client Desynchronization" 

I have enabled the ports but still it won't work.

Thank you guys for some advices!!!

Message 1 of 27 (3,828 Views)

Re: Server Error: Client Desynchronization on PC!

Community Manager (retired)

At first, download and install the latest version of Origin at www.origin.com/download (and make sure you have your Origin account ready as well)
Close the origin client and go directly to you origin folder  C:\Program Files\Origin Games. Run the origin.exe in this folder with a rightclick -> run as administrator. 

Please make sure that Titanfall.exe as well as Origin is added to the exception list of your firewall. You can test if something is blocking your game if you run Titanfall after booting Windows with a clean boot.

You should update your videocard driver and re-install Direct X as well.

Please keep us updated if you still have issues or if that solved your connection problem.

Basti

Message 2 of 27 (3,801 Views)

★ Novice

Hello EA_Bastian

I tried everything you said, also the clean boot. Also I have tried other server regions.

But I have still the poblems: Client Desynchronization..... Server runtime errror after loading...... Lags in case I managed to start a mach...... Freezing loading screen.

Lets say 25% of the started matches are not crashing but also not running very well.

The campain crashes after a long loading time with freezing loading symbol in between.

I am desperated! 

Message 3 of 27 (3,796 Views)

★★ Novice

I am also having this issue, I thought it may be my ISP, but after having a good search it seems more and more likely it is a EA server issue. 

I get barely a minute in the game. Sometimes I'm lucky and I get about half a match. 

Come on EA I even bought your season pass don't you even give a damn Frown

I'll try admin mode and I'll try reinstalling it, but this is really taking the **bleep**.

Message 4 of 27 (3,734 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I would like to add that I'm having the exact same problem. 75% of the matches I join have a client desychronisation error. My ping is usually the lowest on the server. I don't have any hardware issues with other games. 

Message 5 of 27 (3,588 Views)

★ Novice

I would like to add that just in the past two matches I have begun to experience the same problem so I dont see how it can be anything but an EA server issue.  Please look into this as soon as possible.

Message 6 of 27 (3,541 Views)

★★ Novice

You guy are lucky .
ALL OF MY MATCHES  have this problem
And up until now still unable to play a single game !!

Message 7 of 27 (3,537 Views)

★★ Novice
So when you gonna fix this EA? Along with every other server connection issue that plagues this game? It's been like it for ages.

Titanfall is dieing, not because it's a bad game, but because it is horrendously unsupported by EA. Come on, I paid good money for this game and the Season Pass and now I have a game that I can't even play. What a load of bull!
Message 8 of 27 (3,424 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I also have this disconnection problem + sound stuttering. I tried fixing the sound problem by deleting 34-40 vpk files and reparing the game, but it does not work. My rig is new i5 4690k + gtx 970, 60 fps, playing in West Europe server with 30-50 ms and still having these problems... I can't play the game but also I can't return it, because I purchased it during the discounts (I think that is the reason, I did not know). Such bulshit madafaka, what kind of "Game of the year" is that...

Message 9 of 27 (3,411 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have an intel HD 4600 graphics card and I'm still having this issue. I even dabbled in overclocking my graphic ghz and still nothing. Please fix!!

Message 10 of 27 (3,232 Views)