Re: Reedem Code Problem

by EA_David

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Reedem Code Problem

★ Novice

Hello... I reedemed my code on my account tonight, but today, after the update, Origin ask me again about my Code, and once i put it again, it says that it is already in use... i bought it  phisical...

What can i do?

Message 1 of 4 (487 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

In that case please reach out to support, they can check on the code status and make the appropriate updates. 

If your account has been compromised they can help you to recover it too. I don't mean to be alarming, but from your description this is potentially what happened. 

http://help.ea.com/en/article/contact-ea-help/

If you're not in the US, be sure to click the flag icon in the top right of the page to change the region.

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (528 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@feralcity_hunter Hey, can you ensure that you're logged into Origin using the same account that you used when the code was consumed? This should let you launch the game from your game library, and you should not be prompted to enter a code in this case. 

If you try to launch from the desktop button and you're logged into a different Origin account it'll ask for the code, but as the code is one-use-only you won't be able to enter it again. Logging into the appropriate account should let you play, though. 

Thanks for the post, I hope this helps. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 4 (472 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@EA_David Yes, it was on the same account, but the system allowed me to put another ID, i dunno why... but now it is not on my library... dunno what to do.. can you help me?

Thanks.

Message 3 of 4 (464 Views)

Community Manager

In that case please reach out to support, they can check on the code status and make the appropriate updates. 

If your account has been compromised they can help you to recover it too. I don't mean to be alarming, but from your description this is potentially what happened. 

http://help.ea.com/en/article/contact-ea-help/

If you're not in the US, be sure to click the flag icon in the top right of the page to change the region.

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 4 (529 Views)