Re: Ranking goals

by Draithen

Original Post

Ranking goals

★★ Novice

Greetings, can anybody please advise why the game punishes me by losing battlemarks even being the best player in a match?

I climbed up to Diamond 1 rank, 3 battlemarks, ever since I am only losing battlemarks every. single. match.

Ever since I got to Platinum 1 and higher, outcomes like this are more common than I would prefer:

14-15 pilot kills, 3-4-5 titan takedowns, 25-30 minion kills, while having 0-5 death and the highest score for both teams. This IS good performance, yet the friggin rank chip keeps loosing marks.

No matter how much * I kick, I either do not get any marks, or even loose them. This makes the GAME a source of FRUSTRATION and DISAPPOINTMENT which is kind of a fail, when it comes to a game. It should be fun, rewarding, instead of discouraging me from playing. After climbing up to a high rank with a good streak, I should have stopped ranked playing, because the decay over time would do less damage to my rank than not playing at all. Is this how it should work like really?

Message 1 of 4 (227 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@Draithen wrote:

Greetings, can anybody please advise why the game punishes me by losing battlemarks even being the best player in a match?

I climbed up to Diamond 1 rank, 3 battlemarks, ever since I am only losing battlemarks every. single. match.

Ever since I got to Platinum 1 and higher, outcomes like this are more common than I would prefer:

14-15 pilot kills, 3-4-5 titan takedowns, 25-30 minion kills, while having 0-5 death and the highest score for both teams. This IS good performance, yet the friggin rank chip keeps loosing marks.

No matter how much * I kick, I either do not get any marks, or even loose them. This makes the GAME a source of FRUSTRATION and DISAPPOINTMENT which is kind of a fail, when it comes to a game. It should be fun, rewarding, instead of discouraging me from playing. After climbing up to a high rank with a good streak, I should have stopped ranked playing, because the decay over time would do less damage to my rank than not playing at all. Is this how it should work like really?

Are you playing with a good or bad team. As it sometimes depends on your team mates.

Message 2 of 4 (215 Views)

★★ Novice

732 games played, 423 games won, 311 times MVP, 515 times top 3

Message 3 of 4 (207 Views)

★★ Novice

Attached another picture. I was reaping death. The rewarded me with -1 marks.Thank you.

Dear EA, Respawn. Why do you make games that reward playing with the name by punishment, and introducing mechanics that discourage players from playing?

You are going it wrong. Give me back my friggin marks

Message 4 of 4 (179 Views)