Re: Problem with High Ping

by Hect0rlo

Original Post

Problem with High Ping

★ Novice

Hi I have a problem when connecting to the servers because I get a Ping that is way too high. I'll try my best to describe my situation. My game is for XBOX ONE and i'm from Mexico:

- Since about a week ago, when i start the game and go tp the Data Center server regions, the option with the lowest Ping is: U.S. (east) with a ping of 174 ms (too high). After that option, follows U.S. (South Central) and Europe (West) with 174 ms and 176 ms respectively.

- I've never had any problem like this since I bought the game back in March. Before last week i was usually connected to the server U.S. (West) which never exceeded 50-60 ms (at this moment this server is at 224 ms).

- I actually don't have any problems when finding games, but when i join a match it shows i only have 1 bar connection. Also i notice a slight delay when shooting other players, respawning, among other actions. 

- My NAT is open, I have enabled all the ports needed to play multiplayer online.

- My internet connection is wireless.

- I doubt my router or modem are the problem because when i play Battlefield 4 (also for Xbox One) I have no connection problems or any delay. I don't have any problems on Xbox 360 either. 

I hope you can help me with this problem, and i apologize if i wasn't clear enough, thanks...

Message 1 of 2 (220 Views)

Re: Problem with High Ping

★ Novice

Anyone?

Message 2 of 2 (174 Views)