Please, i can't play titanfall. 250MS ping. (Brasil)

by xtriplehxdd

Original Post

Please, i can't play titanfall. 250MS ping. (Brasil)

★★ Novice

Hey, i'm brazilian, i have an problem, since I bought TITANFALL, i'm having around 250 ping, i can't play, my setup is good, (i5 4460, 8 gb ram and gtx 770) and my internet is ''good'' too : 30Mb download and 2mb upload, i have not problems with another game, in cs:go for example, i have 25 ping. And Battlefield 3 has Brazilian servers, and my ping is 35. JUST in titanfall, i have this problem, sorry for my english, i have not found another place do ask in portuguese, please, i don't know what happen in this game, I'm tired of trying to get into an server (or lobby i dont know) with a good ping. i talk do another brazilians on the server, the ping of them is good, but mine is very bad... i got the game a long time and I can barely enjoy it... just remembering, in any other online game my ping is good, just in titanfall i have this problem ;/ i do not know WHY.
If not improve my connection in the game, I ask that you please give back my money, I can not play with 250 ping, I do not know where to post this, this game is consuming 56 gigs of my hd for nothing .... please, give my money back. Do not ignore this topic, I will not give up.

Message 1 of 4 (270 Views)

Re: Please, i can't play titanfall. 250MS ping. (Brasil)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Still waiting.

If you can trade my titanfall for the battlefield 4, i would accept it too.

Message 2 of 4 (244 Views)

★★ Novice

Nothing ?

Message 3 of 4 (226 Views)

★★★ Novice

Do you play mostly in brazilian servers?

Your specs are actually good has nothing to do with graphics. I'd try to use the firewall to see if your connection is partially allowed or fully allowed to run this game. ( happened to me before on battlefield 3)

Make sure you restart your computer after every major update such as ( messing with some configs) so they can take effect after your computer is restarted ( it is also good to restart after every 4 hours or so.)

Message 4 of 4 (184 Views)