(PC) Can't connect. Long loading screen followed by timeout or waiting in lobby.

by 23Jarek23

Original Post

(PC) Can't connect. Long loading screen followed by timeout or waiting in lobby.

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I played this game about a year ago when it became available for the 24 trial. I had absolutely no connection issues back then, game connected fast, ran smooth. All was good. The only difference is that I'm currently on Win10 where as a year ago I was on 8.1. Everything else is the same, same computer, same internet provider, same modem etc.

Purchased the game yesterday and played a few matches last night before bed but I can't play at all today. I've been trying to fix the issues all day.I'm either staring at the map loading screen for several minutes until it eventually times me out, or I'm sitting in a lobby waiting for other players.

It doesn't matter if I'm on a low 30 ping local US server or one across the globe. I've tried resetting settings to default, repairing the game from Origin, forwarded all recommended ports, turned off my firewall, rebooted my modem/pc several times, deleting my profile/turning off cloud save and starting from scratch, but it won't even allow me to start the intro training missions, just continuous loading until it eventually times out. Nothing works. My connection is 25 down and 10 up so I really doubt it's a problem with my internet.

Please help, otherwise I'd have to request a refund for the game, but I really don't want to. 

Message 1 of 1 (147 Views)