Origin games stuttering/lagging

by YOLO_Gaggins

Original Post

Origin games stuttering/lagging

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I just installed Titanfall on my new PC, running an intel 5930k and gtx 980. Everything is fine, except when I run the animation twitches and lags. I've defaulted the settings and tried afew other graphic options with no change. 

The game is utterly unplayable in this state, when I sprint he comes to pump his arms and just resets like half the animation is missing and just twitches instead of the typical animation. Aiming makes him switch rapidly between pointed and rested, enemies teleport around the map and stutter as well.

All of my drivers are up to date, I've disabled Origin in game and checked V-sync off, repaired the games, updated direct x, nothing works. 

Edit: Apparently this isn't JUST titanfall. Battlefield is now doing it. Crysis runs PERFECTLY fine, but Battlefield and titanfall stutter every 2-3 seconds and the whole of both games are utterly unplayable. 

Quite frustrated as I can clearly identify this as being a problem with Origin specifically.

Message 1 of 2 (1,055 Views)

Re: Origin games stuttering/lagging

★★ Novice

I have also submitted a request about this. I first started seeing this happen in Garden Warfare 2. Once I get into the game and the unplayable stuttering happens, when I leave it like that for about 10 minutes, it fixes itself and the framerate goes back to normal.

Message 2 of 2 (839 Views)