No servers found titanfall

by je201086

Original Post

Re: No servers found titanfall

★★ Novice

I still have this problem... i have this problem since the last patch and therefore cant play. it occurs with every server i chose (im located in germany and i mainly use EU west and north). please fix this asap.

Message 91 of 100 (3,463 Views)

★★ Novice

i repaired the game with origin. everything works again and the servers get found!

Message 92 of 100 (3,407 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Plz hurryConfusedmileyhappy:

Message 93 of 100 (3,398 Views)

★★ Novice

please fix it

Message 94 of 100 (3,103 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Still having this problem.

Message 95 of 100 (3,093 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just recently bought Titanfall for PC and I am getting No servers found.  I can play when I am invited by a friend but still when I go to play it says no servers found.  I looked to see if there were updates I needed to download but Origin does not give me the option to check for updates

Message 96 of 100 (2,995 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I can't connect at all I just got the game and it keeps saying serching for data center I have had it for 4 days have only played it for 2 and had no issues until I  went back home.I am geting really mad that I may have wasted $95.00

Message 97 of 100 (2,933 Views)

★★ Novice

The problem was starting with graphic issue after latest update (#5). Uninstalled and download again, updated etc. Now, I'm using West Europe data center but it says No Servers found. Firewall was disabled, even VPN activated but same result. Can anyone solved this issue ? Thanks.

Message 98 of 100 (2,731 Views)

★★ Novice

I have solved issue by repair game option. Probably it works for someone who has same problem.

Message 99 of 100 (2,719 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same. Respawn pls pls pls fix this. Its happenin rite now on mi desktop as i type dis
Message 100 of 100 (2,327 Views)