No Mini Map in Titanfall App

by meomizzle

Original Post

No Mini Map in Titanfall App

★★ Novice

Hi, I see this has been raised few time on the forum, however i can't see anything about it being resolved or even looked in to!

I have installled and tried the app on IOS (ipad), Android, and win 8.1 laptop - however the mini map does not work on any of them. Are there ny plans to get this working?

Thanks

Meo 

Message 1 of 7 (302 Views)

Re: No Mini Map in Titanfall App

★ Guide

there is. You will have to go to ea help. Send in a ticket and say that you can not find the minni map. That way you maybe able to try and get it fixed Standard smile

Message 2 of 7 (296 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issue with no minimap displaying on the Windows 8 connected to Xbox One. It's connected to Xbox Live and the console so that's not the problem. The app even registers the fact I get into a Titan and displays as such but no such luck with the minimap.

I was directed to this section of the site so can't seem to find how to contact EA directly or put in a support ticket.

Message 3 of 7 (289 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hi,

After a live chat with EA support (over two hours long) i have been informed of the following..........

Upon checking with our consultation team about your concern for mini app, I was been advise that you may need to contact xbox support about this too. Also I can assure you that this issue will be properly raise to our quality team to make sure that it will be address properly..

I also advise that you send your feedback about this to our forums too. These threads are being monitored by our quality team from time to time. Our quality team are doing research base on these feedback and of course making sure to work on the resolution of  ingame problems such as this. We always hope too all up coming patches being done will resolve all ingame issues like this.

Looks like we all need to log this, rather than waiting for the quality team to research these forums, plus we all need to log it with Xbox support.

Thanks

Meo

Message 4 of 7 (282 Views)

★★ Novice

****Update

After a live chat session and a telephone conversation with Microsoft Tech support, its was confirmed that as Respawn Entertainment / EA Games are the developers of the companion app and that it is not isolated to a particular operating system, it is they who need to resolve this issue and not Microsoft/Xbox Support.

Come on EA - What is the ETA on this being fixed?

Thanks

Meo

Message 5 of 7 (267 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Bump - Anyone at EA picking these up??

Message 6 of 7 (260 Views)

★ Guide

You will have to go and send EA support. An email. And tell them what is the problem IN DETAIL. then that way they maybye able to pass it onto the developers of the app. And see if they can get it added. If not you will just have to keep trying untill they do. Do something about this for you gamers that use the app. 

I hope this helped sorry mu english isn't very good at the moment. 

Message 7 of 7 (253 Views)