Never ending "Ship" Loading Screen

by joelice

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Never ending "Ship" Loading Screen

★★★★ Novice

I have no problem playing any game, except Titanfall Beta and the game itself today. The game just hang in the loading screen for about 10 minutes and then lost connection. This is really getting me mad. The same problem happened with the beta. I have even open the ports, and the same. Anyone having this problem on xbox one? I played today Call of Duty with no problem, but Titanfall is still freezing in the loading screen.

Message 1 of 69 (6,013 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Never ending "Ship" Loading Screen

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hi all,

For those of you having issues connecting to servers or even getting into matchmaking, please head to the following thread where we are gathering information on such cases.  Please make sure you read through the first post in that thread and supply the information requested there:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Titanfall/Connection-Issues-for-Xbox-One-and-PC/td-p/2484896

Also note, I am marking this as a solution merely for visibility purposes.

Thanks,

Sutii

View in thread

Message 40 of 69 (2,357 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the exact same issue on Xbox One, currently in the queue for EA Support. The loading icon spins for a few seconds at first and then freezes, and that's it.

Message 2 of 69 (5,946 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yea, I have the same problem on Xbox One. I had this issue with the beta as well. 

Message 3 of 69 (5,944 Views)

★★★★ Novice

And I'm doing waiting too for "chat support" but I suspect they won't solve anything. Seems that the problem is Titanfall, not any game or connection

Message 4 of 69 (5,943 Views)

★★ Novice

I had this same issue as well. Any luck with technical support?

Message 5 of 69 (5,928 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The chat support just told me to try power cycling, and that the issue should be fixed "within the day." So far nothing has helped get past the loading screen.

Message 6 of 69 (5,924 Views)

★★★★ Novice

To me they told me the same thing, except that maybe is something related to the "Origins account" and my gamertag "not linking". I don't buy that, but i'll try. Still having problems

Message 7 of 69 (5,921 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm unsure why this is a problem now, I had no issues with the beta

Message 8 of 69 (5,919 Views)

★★ Novice

Well, now I've made it past the ship loading screen to the multiplayer menu, except now it's in another nerverending loading loop saying "connecting"

Message 9 of 69 (5,915 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I've been through all of it today. None of it worked. The ports didn't work, my NAT type is open, I re-installed it, deleted it, tried again, and tried again while making sure my internet was unplugged so I would have to manually re-initiate the day one patch.

I performed a hard reset, and unplugged my console for an hour, and then went through the bull**bleep** again. I drew the line at resetting my console to the factory settings and re-downloading EVERYTHING. If I even attempted that to only have it fail, I would have tossed my console in rage.

EA either ignored it or gave the ineffectual fixes for it here, pointed me toward Microsoft and blamed them or the sign-in Xbox Live crash, and the Microsoft Rep couldn't fix it either after it crashed as well. 

And I went through this for the beta as well. This was brought up multiple times in the forums, Twitter and Facebook during that as well. Though the Alpha was perfect when it came to connecting. 

I'm pretty much hitting my breaking point for it at this point. This and Battlefield 4 is teaching me a harsh lesson about even trying to buy or commit to these games when they are so utterly screwed for me and others. I can deal with bugs, I can't deal with something that is unplayable in every sense of the word.

Message 10 of 69 (5,914 Views)