Re: NEED UPDATE FOR TITANFALL TO MANY CHEATERS

by TR1PL3_D1PP3R

Original Post

Accepted Solution

NEED UPDATE FOR TITANFALL TO MANY CHEATERS

★★★ Newbie

Please update this game to many cheaters ruining the game the beta was nice and smooth to play now to many people have the game it lags the challenges are to hard on regen challenges and the maps are to dark and people camping in the dark corners with the stupid smart pistol cloaked

Message 1 of 6 (727 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

Titanfall currently has no clientside anticheat, it does however have server based called Fairfight. Fairfight however gets better the more a person cheats so you will steadily see Fairfight ban more and more people.

carbonic signature

View in thread

Message 5 of 6 (680 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Apprentice

This seems the same thing for all of Ea new releases? I would think that Ea should give the cheaters one chance to stop it? After that, it would seem obvious those players cheating should be handed their walking papers, along with a refund, pro-rated with the amount of time they  used the game?

I'm quite sure that people that are Long Time Patrons of EA, ( I go way back , even before  Battlefield 1942, I believe?), would really like this, and will gladly support Ea, if they should choose to implement this Idea/Refund options for cheaters, not willing to play withing the guidlines, so as not to kill a Newly launched and Expensive Game?

Message 2 of 6 (704 Views)

★★★ Guide

Hello ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ,

As far as i know TF still has no anticheat in the game. They are still adding this. I hope it already is but affraid not, It will be the same system as in BF. So it will work with GGC and stuff.

I will see you on the battlefield!
Koen

◢◤▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◢◤

Please accept a solution if your issue is solved. XP is also appreciated
I don't work or have any association with EA
Questions belong in the forums. I don't answer questions via PM.

Accepteer een oplossing als het probleem verholpen is. XP is altijd welkom en is altijd fijn om te krijgen. Ik werk niet voor EA of doe iets samen met EA. Vragen horen hier op het Answer HQ en niet in mijn PM box.

◢◤▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◢◤

Message 3 of 6 (697 Views)

★★ Novice

Not sure exactly what you're meaning by "cheating" like are you talking about people using legitimate "mods" and "hacks" or people using things in the game to give the illusion they are cheating (CoD is a MASSIVE example of this with all the people using aim-assist and quickscoping). Plus the Smart Pistol is far from being "overpowered" it takes like 2 seconds to lock onto a Pilot and kill them with one trigger pull. I don't normally get killed by people camping like you said, mainly because I'm not playing Titanfall like I play CoD (or even Battlefield for that matter); I play it by running on the roofs, walls and whatnot and jumping from Titan to Titan, I almost never run on the ground for any amount of time. Here’s a good tip: always enter through windows, holes in the walls, ceiling, etc. and try to avoid moving around on the ground and entering buildings by their doors or other obvious places. Hope this helped you out bhlxassassin! Peace bro

Message 4 of 6 (680 Views)

Hero

Titanfall currently has no clientside anticheat, it does however have server based called Fairfight. Fairfight however gets better the more a person cheats so you will steadily see Fairfight ban more and more people.

carbonic signature

Message 5 of 6 (681 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I see how quickly they have responded to your statement ....They simply did not make enough money.. This game would be one of the all time greats if not for the cheats and hacks allowed by Origin / Microsoft servers. I think they are selling the cheats to recoop some of their loses on TF. Sadly we / the players must pay not once but twice if we want to keep up with  this garbage!

Message 6 of 6 (520 Views)