Re: Multiplayer Tech Test wont connect to server

by EA_David

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Multiplayer Tech Test wont connect to server

★★★ Novice
The Titanfall 2 Tech test isnt working for me as far as connecting to Multiplayer. I can play the training all I want but when it comes to connecting to a server it just continues to say "connecting" and never connects. I've actually waited an hour and a half with no results.
Message 1 of 5 (506 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Novice
I did some quick searching to see if anyone else is having this problem and I figured out that it's a time zone thing. For me, living on the east coast of the US in New York, I have to wait till 11 am Eastern time to play the actual multiplayer. West coast, LA for example, starts at 8 am Pacific Time. So while the Tech Test is up and available for download, the multiplayer isnt actually running yet.

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (505 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

Im having the same problem and dont know how to sort it.

Message 2 of 5 (493 Views)

★★★ Novice
I did some quick searching to see if anyone else is having this problem and I figured out that it's a time zone thing. For me, living on the east coast of the US in New York, I have to wait till 11 am Eastern time to play the actual multiplayer. West coast, LA for example, starts at 8 am Pacific Time. So while the Tech Test is up and available for download, the multiplayer isnt actually running yet.
Message 3 of 5 (506 Views)

★★★ Newbie
So can u only play at certain times? Im in florida and played last night. When will i be able to play again. Is it only on the weekend? They made it sound like a two week run
Message 4 of 5 (432 Views)

Community Manager

@Spocksmile It's back up this weekend, you should be able to play again in a bit over 6 hours, it should be available again at around 10am PDT, 4pm GMT

https://forums.titanfall.com/en-us/discussion/3152/titanfall-2-open-multiplayer-tech-test-weekend-on...

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 5 of 5 (333 Views)