Mouse Problem Titanfall2

by hamhaw22

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Mouse Problem Titanfall2

★★ Novice

TitanFall 2 was working for me all these days with my mouse. all of a sudden when i go into a game today. my mouse icon pops up in the centre of the screen and i cant look around but i can shoot and aim

Message 1 of 13 (29,026 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Mouse Problem Titanfall2

★★ Novice

i went ahead and reinstalled my drivers and now its working completely fine. Sorry for any inconvenience caused

View in thread

Message 5 of 13 (33,323 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @hamhaw22 

But can you move your mouse cursor while in the game? Have you tried to Alt+Tab the game to see if there is anything else running in the background? Can you also disable Origin in game for Titanfall 2 in the Origin client?

Archi.png
Message 2 of 13 (28,983 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I can move the cursor in game. everything running in the background are my normal apps that run in the background but i tried again without anything running in the background. i dont know how to disable origin in game for titanfall 2

Message 3 of 13 (28,965 Views)

@hamhaw22 

To disable Origin in game right click the game in Origin client and select Game Properties menu. Disable Origin option is under the General tab. 

Capture.JPG

Starting your system with a Clean Boot can also solve this. 

Archi.png
Message 4 of 13 (28,950 Views)

★★ Novice

i went ahead and reinstalled my drivers and now its working completely fine. Sorry for any inconvenience caused

Message 5 of 13 (33,324 Views)

Thank you @hamhaw22 for letting us know your issue has been resolved. Enjoy the game and do not hesitate to ask us, should you require any additional help.

Cheers,
Archi

Archi.png
Message 6 of 13 (28,924 Views)

★ Guide

I have a similar problem, but in my case I need to change the USB port for it come back to work, but after some time it happens again.
Then it begin to happen outside the game and I've noticed it disables the mouse's laser bean, that's why its possible to use the mouse buttons (shoot and aim for example) but not looking around, up or down. And for me it's even worse since it continues after I close the game. The mouse only works well after reboot the PC.

Message 7 of 13 (28,682 Views)

★ Novice

What drivers did you reinstall and how? Sorry its like 2 years after the original post

Message 8 of 13 (27,146 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yeah, it still doesn't work for me, i've reinstalled my drivers, swapped mice and changed USB ports, if anyone has a final solution, i'd much appreciate that.

Message 9 of 13 (22,797 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

If you have Discord, try disabling the overlay for Titanfall 2.

Message 10 of 13 (22,610 Views)