Missed Titanfall game time? It's back - Play Titanfall free for 48 Hours!

by MorningTimeCloud

Original Post

Missed Titanfall game time? It's back - Play Titanfall free for 48 Hours!

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Did you miss Titanfall Game Time? It’s back! It's 48 hours with the full game for free! Join your friends and play 48 hours of Titanfall for free. Add it to your collection and start your Game Time whenever you're ready!

More Info here - 

Message 1 of 2 (1,108 Views)

Re: Missed Titanfall game time? It's back - Play Titanfall free for 48 Hours!

★★★★★ Expert

Origin Game Time is returning with another chance to prepare for Titanfall. Answers to frequently asked questions are below:

How long do I get access to Titanfall? 

• Once you've added the Game Time edition of Titanfall to your My Games library you'll have a full 48 hours to play starting from the moment you first launch your game.
  • Remember, the Game Time clock runs in real-time, so make sure you clear your schedule beforehand. Your time starts as soon as you first launch the game.

How long am I able to get Titanfall through Game Time? 

• Most of the time, Origin Game Time has to be redeemed within a limited window, but Titanfall on Origin Game Time can be added to your Origin Library at any time! Just add it in whenever you want, and launch the game to begin your 48 hours of play.

What happens to the XP and levels I've gained after Game Time ends? 

• Origin will automatically save all your progress during Game Time. If you decide to buy the game, you'll be able to pick up right where you left off with all of your unlocks and levels intact.

What game modes will I be able to play with Titanfall Game Time? 

• With Game Time, you'll always be playing the real game. That means you'll have access to all of Titanfall, including the campaign and full multiplayer. Game Time is your time to play all of the game!

If I buy the Titanfall Season Pass while playing Game Time, what happens after it ends? 

• If you purchase Titanfall Season Pass, you will still own it after Game Time ends. In order to play the content in after Game Time ends, you will need to own Titanfall base game.

Wasn’t Titanfall already featured in Origin Game Time?

• It was, but we wanted to give even more players a chance to try out Titanfall! It’s only for players totally new to the game, though – if you were a part of the previous Titanfall Game Time, you won’t be able to jump into this one.

Why can't I get Titanfall Game Time in South Africa?

• Since Titanfall is an online-only experience, it was decided to not launch the game in South Africa due to server lag issues. The team is still looking into server solutions, and are trying to get Titanfall in your hands before too long.

Start your Pilot's career with Titanfall on Origin Game Time. It's 48 hours with the full game for free! Download Titanfall now and start your Game Time whenever you're ready. Experience all the new content added to the game: The Black Market, custom titan emblems, updated burn cards, new games modes and more!

Origin's Game Time for Titanfall is available exclusively for new Titanfall gamers, so jump on over HERE  and drop into the game.

Message 2 of 2 (1,057 Views)