[March 20th update] Connection Issues for Xbox One and PC

by Sledge70

Original Post

Re: Connection Issues for Xbox One and PC

★★★★ Novice

We need same game made by Valve and playable on steam with modded servers ... not this **bleep**ty Respawn and EA ! They scam us !

Message 251 of 1,094 (872 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Installed game but not managed play at all since about 10:30pm (Aus) 15/03/14...no problems with my other XB1 online games, very disappointing indeed!!!

Platform: Xbox One

Internet Provider: Optus Cable (premium broadband)

Router Brand: Netgear R7000

Data Center  to in game: Beta Australia (ping 41ms)

What error are you getting: Attempting connection...stuck at the loading screen with the ships (spinning wheel) then says "Lost Connection to Server" - connection to server timed out

Message 252 of 1,094 (850 Views)

★ Novice

Platform: PC 

Internet Provider: Link Dot Net

Router Brand: TP Link

Router Model Number: TD-W8960N

Data Center connecting to in game: West EU (also tried north EU)

What error are you getting: nothing, just neverending loading screen. 

Message 253 of 1,094 (824 Views)

★ Apprentice

According to the non-stickied topic on here about having their in-game progress/levels reset, Microsoft is developing a "tool" to fix that right away but everyone in here can't play at all and we don't even get the slightest of responses about what they're doing to fix our issues. All we ever get told is to reset our routers or talk to someone else who will tell us to reset our routers.

Message 254 of 1,094 (817 Views)

★ Novice

Internet Provider: CTM

Router Brand: Asus 

Router Model Number: RT-N66U Dark Knight

Data Center connecting to in game: East Asia (but I tried all, none worked)

What error are you getting: Stuck at the loading screen after pressing "Play" (the screen with the ships in space and the loading circle in the lower right just spinning away to infinity)

Seriously, I was able to pass the loading screen ONCE, played a bit of the tutorial, but I had to leave for work. I was able to connect after trying so many times. That was a day ago. Now, none of my attempts have worked. 

And before you ask, yes I restarted modem, router, PC, run as admin, reinstall game, etc. None have worked. Come on, this isn't even remotely funny. A game I spent a considerable amount of money on, and in two days I haven't been in even ONE match...

Message 255 of 1,094 (786 Views)

★★ Novice

Alright!!!! Lets bombard Respawn's twitter account!!!!!

https://twitter.com/Respawn

Message 256 of 1,094 (746 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Internet Provider: AT&T

Router Brand: motorola

Router Model Number:  nvg510

Data Center connecting to in game: North Central USA

What error are you getting: stuck forever on map loading screen until i lose connection to server. one time the loading screen lasted so long it switched to the next map. twice the loading has finished and on both occasions i emmediately lose connection to server.

found a video on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMRyVcvIzqM

Message 257 of 1,094 (685 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Internet Provider: UPC

Router Brand: Thomson (first) and TP-Link (second) - I tried connecting my PC directly to Thomson, it did not help.

Router Model Number: Thomson TWG870UG and TP-Link WDR4300

Data Center connecting to in game: West EU

What error are you getting: I will paste a youtube video seen in some other topic - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMRyVcvIzqM - it shows the exact problem I am having. Simetimes I am able to actually get into the game (and even then it does not work ok, there are some frame rates issues and minor freezes), but mostly it ends like on the video. Loading time is so long, that I am timed out right at the beginning of the match.

Also - one question. Why default settings on my PC are so low? I mean I know I am not running it on an ultra machine, however i5 2500K, HD6870 and 4GB of RAM should be able to handle something more...

Message 258 of 1,094 (669 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Internet Provider: Telecom

Router Brand: DrayTek 

Router Model Number: Vigor2110G series

Data Center connecting to in game: None,the Data Centers wont load, all I can see is 'Data Center:Searching' ,  list of centers stay empty

What error are you getting: Not able to load any data centers, stuck in 'searching' . If I select 'Play', then 'matchmaking' and next screen is initializing. 

Message 259 of 1,094 (597 Views)

★★★ Novice

Internet Provide: AT&T

Router Brand: Linksys (First) Belkin (Second)

Router Model Number: E1500 (First) F9K1001 (Second)

Data Center connecting to in game: East US (Have tried all)

What error are you getting: Stuck on spaceship loading screen for 10 minutes then I lose connection to server. I have all ports forwarded, have an open NAT, tried DMZ, and nothing works. The beta was fine when using Linksys, but the full game isn't, so I tried to use the belkin with same result. Then belkin released a work around telling me to put 4.2.2.2 in primary DNS and 8.8.8.8 in secondary and that didn't work either and I've only been able to play the game when a friend's lobby is open which is rare and even when I do get it I get stuck on the map loading screen then the game crashes, tells me the party's team is full, or says I lost connection to server. 

I won't say you don't care because that would be mean, but an update from someone who isn't working on a patch but is close enough to the team to have that information would be nice.

Message 260 of 1,094 (569 Views)