MVP wins are not always being recorded for the MVP challenge in Titanfall.

by gpe49

Original Post

Accepted Solution

MVP wins are not always being recorded for the MVP challenge in Titanfall.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have talked with EA twice, and Microsoft once on this issue.  It appears to be connected to playing Titanfall on servers where the connection may be weak (e.g., Australia).  After talking with Amber (from EA help) yesterday I spent about an hour on the phone with Microsoft (Evan) and he checked everything out and could find no issues. 

My question is this.  Is there a way for EA sports to award me the missing MVP wins in Titanfall.  Right now I am down at least 10, could be closer to 13, but I am not sure.  I am not trying to "game the system" but this is a hard challenge for me and not getting the MVP for when I have the highest score while playing Last Titan Standing, is irritating at best. 

One more item, I did get another MVP this morning playing Last Titan Standing and it showed up in my MVP challenge immediately after the game (I am now at 36 MVP wins out of the 50 needed to get to Generation 10).  I think I need to stay off of the Australian server, at least until I get the MVP challenge done.  I appreciate any help you can give me in this regards.  Thanks for your help in this matter.

Gamer Tag:  DadoBD

Account email address:  [edit: email address removed]

On 11/24/2014 I was able to recreate the issue.  I played some Last Titan Standing, on the Australian server, won two rounds (the other player won the match), and no MVP recorded.  I also "re-heard" the game faintly stating that a friendly titan was attacking my target.  It appears that this issue may be related to the slower server speeds.  Just an update.

Message 1 of 2 (183 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: MVP wins are not always being recorded for the MVP challenge in Titanfall.

Community Manager (retired)

We are not able to grant you ingame assignments at all. I will forward your report to the studio but there is sadly nothing we can do about it if an MVP is not counted to your gamescore. Please keep in mind that you should never post your private details in a public board, this is for the safety of your information.

Cheers

Basti

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (199 Views)

All Replies

Re: MVP wins are not always being recorded for the MVP challenge in Titanfall.

Community Manager (retired)

We are not able to grant you ingame assignments at all. I will forward your report to the studio but there is sadly nothing we can do about it if an MVP is not counted to your gamescore. Please keep in mind that you should never post your private details in a public board, this is for the safety of your information.

Cheers

Basti

Message 2 of 2 (200 Views)