Re: Lost Connection To Server, Connection to server timed out playing Titianfall PC.

by phsycogerbil

Original Post

Lost Connection To Server, Connection to server timed out playing Titianfall PC.

★★ Novice

Chatting with online support they told me to run UO Trace with easo.ea.com. I get one failed to respond:.

* Unknown Host *                 159.153.93.2      16     59ms                   100%      0 / 100

Support tells me to contact ISP, ISP tells me they are unable to do anything about this or the route. What can be done to resolve this?

Message 1 of 10 (6,834 Views)

Re: Lost Connection To Server, Connection to server timed out playing Titianfall PC.

★★★★ Novice

There's two threads on this currently

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Titanfall/Matches-refuse-to-load-disconnects-from-server-after-5-minutes/m-...

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Titanfall/Connection-Issues-for-Xbox-One-and-PC/m-p/2484896#U2484896

I had the exact same issue, ran the OU Trace with 4 unknown hosts. Called my ISP, Rogers, and they said there's nothing on their end they can do.

Message 2 of 10 (6,774 Views)

★★ Novice

I just saw the other two threads, and called my ISP also and they told me the same thing. Frown

Message 3 of 10 (6,761 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The good old catch 22. 

When I used to work in IT we called this "customer tennis" when x says contact y and then y says contact x and the customer is stuck in the middle! 

You should ask for your money back. 

I haven't been able to connect to any games for a while now, it's load for 5 minutes and then when it's finaly loaded then it says 'server timeout' 

Message 4 of 10 (4,026 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yep same thing for me.  WHAT'S THE DEAL EA!!!!!

Message 5 of 10 (2,737 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same thing happened to me but with the xbox 1

Message 6 of 10 (2,718 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same thing happened for us on  xbox 360 users for almost 3 weeks now. Check some topics relating to this issue. Heaps of them and yet EA does nothing but ignore us.

Message 7 of 10 (2,705 Views)

★★ Novice

Just bought Titanfall on the 50% off sale on Origin. No wonder it's on sale. This game is a piece of garbage. I have played two games, but the other 5 I have tried to play just end up with losing connection to the server. I have no issues with any other games I play except this one. Clearly, EA has once again produced a steaming pile of shat to trade for our money.

@johnskyjale wrote:

Same thing happened for us on  xbox 360 users for almost 3 weeks now. Check some topics relating to this issue. Heaps of them and yet EA does nothing but ignore us.

Message 8 of 10 (2,284 Views)

★ Novice

I'm having exactly the same issue, and bought the game on sale.  With the money that EA make they should have a better server structure.  If Steam can do it right, so can EA.  So I say to them "Get your finger out and fix this!!!!"

Message 9 of 10 (1,566 Views)

Re: Lost Connection To Server, Connection to server timed out playing Titianfall

★★ Novice

titanfall pc LOST CONNECTIONS TO SERVER !!

Connection to server timed out.

image: http://shrani.si/f/26/jJ/1yYLE8Tu/snapshot0001.jpg

fall game the 5 minutes only and time out.

Message 10 of 10 (1,328 Views)