Lost Connection To Server/ Connection To Server Timed Out

by xkc2142x

Original Post

Re: Lost Connection To Server/ Connection To Server Timed Out

★★★ Newbie

First of all I love the game!! BUT WHEN WILL EA FIX THIS PROBLEM! It is a reall pain in the XXX to play one game (Round) then spend ahalf hour, trying to get back in to play another!

Message 31 of 45 (1,831 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have the same issue all these days!!!!

Message 32 of 45 (1,773 Views)

★ Novice

i have this problem too , i dont understand why ?!!!!!!!!!!! but ea fix it plz , i dont have this problem in bf or other games like some users but i dont understand why i have this problem in titan fall Confusedmileymad:

FIX ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!! PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Message 33 of 45 (1,626 Views)

★★★ Newbie

There are no recorded problem issues with my Mac but everytime that I go to play Pogo Chess the 'Connection to the Server is Lost' about several minutes into a game. And the weirdest fact is that it only happens whenever I am winning. It seems all too coincidental. I'm sure other players have similiar problems. But after 10 years of playing Pogo Chess it just appears that I can never get my score to consistently rise. Other players have even gone as far to write in the game room that "I'm a runner and I don't finish any games".

David Duval

P.S. This is enough.

Message 34 of 45 (1,601 Views)

★ Novice

You're lucky to even get in one

I haven't actually managed to get in a game at all since the update. 

Message 35 of 45 (1,577 Views)

★ Novice

Yep happening to me also.

Been playing NP, then today my friend asked me to join him. So I tried to exit the lobby I was in. It just sat there saying connecting, so I did the default TitanFall shut down "Taskmanger" Then tried to join him no go. Now after I hit "Play" it just sits and spins until "lost connection to server connection to server timed out" comes up.

Taskmanager again, close the game, reinstall Origin, un-install titanfall, reinstall titanfall, try playing BF4 & BF3 NP both connect and play. Check games files, it installs some audio files, restart, hit play sit for five or so minutes "lost connection to server connection to server timed out". Tried every server listed still nothing.

So I'm guessing from how old this thread is that this is a EA/Respawn server problem?

I will keep checking to see if it starts working, not going to jump through anymore hoops for this game.

All drivers up to date, repaired DX.

Extreme hex core

Asus Rampage

12 gigs DDR3-2200

Two EVGA 760 GTX SC's (tried SLI, No SLI)

OS on raided SSD's Win 8 Pro

Games on Sata lll 7200rpm 64meg cache 1 tb seagate.

Message 36 of 45 (1,565 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the exact same issue as all of you. Some times I am actually able to get into a game, but usually it is really laggy, and hard to play.  Most of the time though it just stays on the connecting after I hit play until it says it timed out, or does the same except when trying to connect to an actual game.  EA PLS FIX STAT!!! OR GIVE ME THE 70-80 BUCKS I SPENT ON TITANFALL PLUS DLC BACK!!!

Message 37 of 45 (1,559 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've just bought the game yesterday, Origin says i played for an hour but i spent nearly 50 minutes just waiting for a f*cking game.

I WANT MY MONEY BACK

Message 38 of 45 (1,439 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

As of today, 126 people have had this problem, but EA has done nothing to fix it. Shows just how well they care about their customers.

Anyways, I have had this problem since I bought the DLC. It worked before, but the DLC update seemed to mess it up for me. A waste of 20$ if you ask me.

Message 39 of 45 (1,422 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I'm sure that is more than 128 people now, because most of them isn't clicking on "Me too".

Before the last update when the game said "Server timed out" it still wasn't complete waste of time, baceuse it remembered the last game and showed it's summary at the next connection. Now i see only summary of prevoius game, so the last game people played before server error is irreversibly gone with every achievement progress, rank, XP and credits.

Message 40 of 45 (1,394 Views)