Lost Connection To Server/ Connection To Server Timed Out

by xkc2142x

Original Post

Re: Lost Connection To Server/ Connection To Server Timed Out

★★★ Newbie

Im having the same exact problem as wikedmind...I thought this stuff was supposed to be fixed by now! ugh

Message 11 of 45 (3,581 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Confirm that this problem is still happening. Game unplayable.

Message 12 of 45 (3,520 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Just a quick update, still having same issues. Patch does not seem to have changed anything for me. Tried every server but still a extreme pain in the ass to connect and still getting the darn "Lost Connection To Server/ Connection To Server Timed Out" screen. Hopfully it sorts itself out by tomorrow but I have low hopes for this patch.....

Message 13 of 45 (3,499 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hi 

This worked for me.

Log in to your modem/Router either via IP or address, it may differ from your Modem/router.

Change your Dns settings to Googles DNS Address.

Primary DNS : 8.8.8.8

Secondry DNS : 8.8.4.4.

Hope it helps Standard smile

Message 14 of 45 (3,377 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Ive tried it but it didnt work for me. I think that was a fix for BF4 or somthing haha. Good to know that it worked for you! Standard smile Anyways I sort of found out the reason, it seems to be the router in my room. When I unplugged it and instead plugged the internet ethernet cable that was in it directly into my PC, TF worked perfectly fine. So my guess is that something to do with the router in my room is some how blocking my Titanfall connection. The odd part is I played the TF Beta connection bug free, so some where between that and full release they must of changed some sort of setting thats causing these connection conflictions we users are expecting.

Message 15 of 45 (3,328 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How do you log in to modem/router via IP or address?? Can you be more specific pls. Standard smile

Message 16 of 45 (3,266 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Whooo! It worked for me! I can finally play again! 

Message 17 of 45 (3,199 Views)

★ Novice

I have my friend at my house and we both have Titanfall on Xbox One. When we are connected to the same network and attempt to join a lobby together, the person trying to join almost always gets a 'lost connection to server' message. Even if we get a third party (i.e. another friend) to host, the two of us (on the same network) cannot be in the third friend's lobby simultaneously! Seems to be working this morning, but last night we couldn't play more than a game or two together because of the issue I'm describing - anyone else LANing experienced this?

Message 18 of 45 (3,149 Views)

★★★ Novice
this is still happening to me even after the google DNS any other solutions
Message 19 of 45 (2,639 Views)

★ Novice

Been happening to me since launch. This game is more broken than BF4 if that is even possible...

Message 20 of 45 (2,608 Views)