Level and Experience Keeps resetting

by Arak0rn

Original Post

Level and Experience Keeps resetting

★★ Novice

Whenever I level up, gain unlocks etc and exit the match I lose everything that was gained, any fixes for this?

Ea Support has been no help, whenever I connect to their support it says the support representative has left.

Thanks,

Message 1 of 5 (268 Views)

Re: Level and Experience Keeps resetting

★★ Novice

I've been having this for about 3 days now.  Even pilot loadouts are being reset whenever I close the game.  That information is most likely held server side (well, database side) so it is unlikely that there is anything WE can do except notify them that it is happening.  It seems to be a known bug that occurs on occasion, but I've never had it happen for an extended period of time before.  I was connected to Live Chat once, but the person was not actually on the other end (bad survey earned) and now it just leaves me at "wait time is under 5 minutes" for the past 40 minutes.

EA Support is legendary for it's crappyness.  I don't see any non-EA support to call on though.

Message 2 of 5 (252 Views)

★★ Novice

Hmm, still doing it for me too.

Yeah have had no more luck with EA, tempted to ring them but costs an arm and a leg from here. They don't even have an option to make a ticket, just forces me to use the ea chat.

Message 3 of 5 (247 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I know EA is so Lovely at there support. I have had this problem for the last 7 days.

Message 4 of 5 (224 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@ChainHelbourne @Arak0rn @Pestilencemage

I've set up an information request thread for this issue. Would you be able to help us out by posting here? - http://answers.ea.com/t5/Titanfall/info-request-Progress-not-saving/m-p/4868449#M41215

Thanks,

- Andy -

Message 5 of 5 (209 Views)