Re: Language Issue

by phillcampos

Original Post

Language Issue

★ Novice

Dear, EA and friends,

My name is Felipe, I'm 25 and I'm a huge fan of soccer and the entire FIFA franchise. I've got an american PSN account, but I was born in Brazil and that's why I give priority to the located games, that is, those which although they are american, they also come with my native language (Brazilian Portuguese). I was truely glad to go to the PSN store to download FIFA 15 demo to my Playstation 4 and find out that it'd come in my native language. But that didn't last long. I bought the complete game in pre-sale and today, when I went to play it I saw that the complete game didn't come with Brazilian Portuguese language, only English, Spanish and French. I was extremely disappointed because I was shown one thing at the demonstration and I was sold something else.

As I know, EA cares a lot about the feedback of your fans/clients, I'd like to know if there is any intention to release a language pack to DLC to correct this "problem".

I say it again, I'm a huge fan of FIFA franchise and I am realy sorry to be impaired with this misunderstanding.

Sincerely,

Felipe Campos

Cara EA e amigos,

Meu nome é Felipe, tenho 25 anos e sou um grande fã de futebol e da franquia FIFA. Possuo uma conta psn americana mas nasci no Brasil, por isso dou sempre prioridade aos jogos localizados, ou seja, aos que, mesmo sendo americanos, possuem o meu idioma nativo (português brasileiro) também.

Fiquei muito contente ao entrar na os store e baixar a demo de FIFA 15 para meu Playstation 4 e descobrir que viria com o idioma português brasileiro! Mas a alegria não durou muito tempo.

Comprei o jogo completo na pré-venda e hoje, ao iniciá-lo, descobri que o jogo completo não veio com o idioma português brasileiro.

Somente inglês, francês e espanhol. Fiquei extremamente decepcionado pois me mostraram algo na demonstração e me venderam outro diferente.

Como sei que a EA se preocupa com o feedback de seus consumidores/fãs, gostaria de saber se existe a intenção de lançamento de um Pack de idiomas por DLC para corrigir este “problema”. Repito, sou um grande fã da franquia FIFA e lamento muito por ter sido prejudicado neste mal entendido.

Atenciosamente,

Felipe Campos

Message 1 of 2 (55 Views)

Re: Language Issue

★ Novice

Sorry guys...wrong place!   Confusedmileyembarrassed:

Message 2 of 2 (52 Views)