[Investigation] X1: Missing or reset pilot progress

by EA_Bastian

Original Post

Re: [Investigation] X1: Missing or reset pilot progress

★★★ Newbie

my progrees is always lost when i turn off console or even backing out to the main title screen as soo as i leave a lobby my game rests. 

this only happens when i play on the australia serv. the australia server is the only server i get any kind of good signal. but since the last up dates have been in i find it hard to get a really good connection some times

Gamer Tag: oPAINKILLAo

server: australia

Message 21 of 39 (471 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Gamertag: xXsunsetgurlXx

Timeframe: November 2014

So for a while I didn't realize I was losing 2 levels at a time including burn cards collected or data in between levels. On November 12 I logged in to find the I had lost an entire Generation plus 10 levels. I was Gen 5 level 48 with ranked play the night before...... Log back in and I was Generation 4 Level 40 set back to all the burn cards and data back when I was that level. I contacted EA and the issue never got resolved and I gave up so I continued to play etc. etc. UNTIL today Dec 10 I was Gen 5 level 50 and put right back to the same settings and level that it reset me on Nov 12. I spent an hour on the phone with Xbox thinking it was a syncing issue which clearly it is not because all the other games I am registered to have no issues. The game would completely restart and not count the last match I have played. At times I thought my mind was playing tricks on me maybe I had forgotten something until I started frequently getting disconnected and the game competely starting from the EA Games entertainment screen.

So I started looking on here to find numerous other people are responding to this from November 18 yet I have not been contacted back and I am not with the issue again. What do we do?? I recorded my generation level on Upload as proof what level I was an the date the video was taken etc. etc since it happened before in November. Help? Any issues resolving this problem and the time loss? 

Message 22 of 39 (469 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Gamertag: Bewick uk

Timeframe when it happened: 9:00 am - 5pm 11th december 14

Impact of the loss: Rank reset, lost all attachments on guns help pleaseFrown

Message 23 of 39 (459 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

this is happening every time i play Titanfall  i loss all progress get reset to  gen 1 from gen 3  each lvl i  gain i lose WTF EA i wish i never bought this **bleep** game

Gamer Tag :  Rootyalater

Timeframe  :  All the bloody time

Impact of loss : Gens / levels / game tokens to buy cards /blackmarket 

Message 24 of 39 (458 Views)

★ Novice

Gamertag: Stripist

Timeframe when it happened: Around 9PM EST

Impact of the loss: Rank 8 Lvl. 50 reset to 1-1. All in game records wiped out. Xbox recognizes achievements/progress.

Message 25 of 39 (447 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Gamer tag: Psipwnu
9:15pm 19th December 2014
I have lost roughly 10 levels between gen 5 level 49 into gen 6.
Message 26 of 39 (436 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Gamertag NPixel89
Happens 4hrs ago when I updated titanfall on my xbox one
Lv 26
Current lv 6 (It was lv 1 but I played it anyway and now lv 6)
Message 27 of 39 (411 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Gamer tag: BOURKEY52394 Time happenedConfusedince update I can rank up my level and ranking plays but lose it every time I log off as well as challenges
Message 28 of 39 (411 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Gamertag: Zen Vendetta

Timeframe when it happened: Since Update 9

Impact of the loss: No loss of rank or gen, but I am losing progress towards the All Day Every Day achievement for completing 100 daily challenges.  Prior to today I had 16 remaining, then I completed todays 3 challenges and the tracker says I have 17 to go.  The tracker seems to be moving backwards.

Message 29 of 39 (409 Views)

★ Novice
Gamer tag is wax86, I was reset as soon as i did update 8, I was gen 10 and reset to gen 1.
Message 30 of 39 (406 Views)