Re: [Investigation] X1: Missing or reset pilot progress

by Drazan97

Original Post

[Investigation] X1: Missing or reset pilot progress

Community Manager (retired)

It came to our attention that some Xbox One players are missing some ranks in their progression or suffered a full reset of their pilot generation.

If you are affected, we would need some of your details for our expert team to look further into this issue.

Please keep this topic clean and only fill out the following details, we will moderate this issue if needed:

Gamertag: _____________

Timeframe when it happened: ______________

Impact of the loss: _______________

Cheers

Basti

Message 1 of 39 (1,169 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have two people in my household affected.

Gamertag: TheBlindSleuth and melissa88au

Timeframe when it happened: Since Update 8 - Constantly

Impact of the loss: Cannot rank up. All progress is lost when closing the game. For example I have played 10+ games in a row, regenerated and when i returned to the game I was back at Gen 3 with all stats reset. Deleting the account off the X1 did nothing to help. The only thing that has sometimes helped was completely powering off the xbox and restarting however that only fixed it for a round or two, then it goes back to losing progress.

Message 2 of 39 (1,132 Views)

★ Novice
Gamer tag : wax86
Time: as soon as I did update 8 I did the update the day it was released
Reset: I was gen 10 and was reset to gen 1 and lost all my achievements, I can still see them on my Xbox but the game is not recognizing them.
Message 3 of 39 (1,104 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Gamertag: aSmileyLemon

Timeframe when it happened: After update 8 (i only bought it around then)

Impact of the loss: Upon quitting the game and re-entering, all ranks are reset to 1. Whether i power off or just switch to another game and back the result is the same.

Message 4 of 39 (1,098 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Gamertag: b1uE3i05

Timeframe: After joining a game initiated by a request on 11/21/14 all pilot progress was reset

Impact of Loss: Complete reset of pilot progress from Gen 2 level twenty-seven to Gen 1 Level 1, and all stats reset.

Am I going to be able to get my progress back?! I also purchased the Season Pass on the same day and the XBOX store says it was installed but the inside the game it says that they haven't been installed. Anyone else having that problem too/

Message 5 of 39 (1,092 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Gamertag: SinusKobold68
Timeframe when it happened: After Update 8, already 2 times
Impact of the loss: Gen 1 Level 1 (Before Gen 9 Level 50)
Message 6 of 39 (1,079 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Gamertag: D3V35T8R

It's been happening every time I'ved played the game and then logged out, for the past week.

Total reset, back to level one. Still Gen 5.

Message 7 of 39 (1,059 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Gamertag: Zoron19

Timeframe when it happened: Constantly

Impact of the loss: Progress is completely reset every time the game is re-opened

Message 8 of 39 (1,055 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Bought the game on 26/11/2014 and updated latest update. Made it to level 5.

Played this morning (27/11/2014) and made it to level 9. when i finished and went to main menu, all progress was lost and reverted back to level 5.

Played again this evening (27/11/2014) and made it to level 11. Lost connection and when I logged back in, was back at level 5 again. All progress, level, stats lost.

Game tag: SpindlyPit394

Happened morning and evening 27/11/2014 (Australia)

All progress from level 5 lost.

Message 9 of 39 (1,045 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Gamertag: iRageDragon

Timeframe when it happened: Everytime i play

Impact of the loss: Cannot rank up. All progress is lost upon closing the game and re-entering. Ranks are reset to 4

Message 10 of 39 (1,029 Views)