In-game keybinds

by canozzie68

Original Post

In-game keybinds

★ Novice

The game keeps forgetting the WSAD keybinds. I've only recently purchased the game. It worked fine for the first dozen or so matches then started playing up. The movement keys seem to momentarily forget. Like the key on my keyboard is stuck or not working. The keyboard doesn't need cleaning (checked that first). The keys work perfectly in every application EXCEPT Titanfall (including other EA games through Origin). I tried rebinding the keys and running a repair on the game. Didn't work. I tried a complete uninstall. Reinstalled and the game worked for one session. When I started the game again I'm back to the same problem. I found a thread here where you disable and re-enable the cloud storage. That had no effect. Internet searches have produced nothing useful. Can anyone help? 

Message 1 of 3 (436 Views)

Re: In-game keybinds

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @canozzie68

What kind of keyboard do you have? Maybe updating it`s driver will fix this for you?

Archi.png
Message 2 of 3 (402 Views)

Re: In-game keybinds

★ Novice

I'm using an Asus laptop (G750JS). I've checked my drivers and they seem to be up to date. The issue only occurs with Titanfall. No other game or program has the problem.

Message 3 of 3 (393 Views)