I cannot sprint!

by TheRealSpartan7

Original Post

I cannot sprint!

★ Novice

I bought Titanfall about a week ago and everything was going well. 2 days ago it all of a sudden will not let me sprint. I have sprint on always mode and still it will not let me sprint. I can't even get past the traing mode for my pilot just plain out will not sprint no matter what I do. I used the Origin repair game tool. No impovement. I even unistalled and reistalled the game. No change.

Message 1 of 6 (890 Views)

Re: I cannot sprint!

Community Manager (retired)

Have you tried to re-bind sprint to a different key on your keyboard and reset the keybindings to default?

Cheers

Basti

Message 2 of 6 (868 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Yes. I tried different keybindd, reset to default. Even went ahead and uninstalled/reinstalled. I can't get sprint to work. Without sprint I can't get past the tutorial, can't wall run or even run out of fire. 

Message 3 of 6 (863 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am also having the same issue.

Any fix out there yet?

Message 4 of 6 (819 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I bought the deluxe edition and I cannot even play in PvP because the sprint is just broken. It does this strange thing that when I first spawn my character melee's for no reason without me pressing anything and from then on is stuck walking. Please EA, help me fix this issue, I would like to partake in this potentially really fun game!

Message 5 of 6 (690 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @Strix_Hegedus 

Are we talking about Titanfall 1 or 2 here? I can see you are posting in Titanfall 1 thread, but just to make sure there is no confusion here.  And what platform are you using?

Archi.png
Message 6 of 6 (681 Views)