I Have a Problem with textures in Titanfall

by TheSlayerFG19

Original Post

I Have a Problem with textures in Titanfall

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I acquired a fully legal copy of Titanfall recently and I have a problem with textures, I read something that with some beta drivers for intel work but to get into your page did not work, my processor is an Intel i7-3612QM 3.1 ghz, my video card is an intel HD Graphics 4000 with 1760 MB of Dynamic video memory and have 8 GB of DDR3 ram, had much hype for playing Titanfall and I still can not wait to play it and I am very sorry not to enjoy it to the fullest by this problem

Message 1 of 7 (230 Views)

Re: I Have a Problem with textures in Titanfall

Community Manager

The HD 4000 uses your main system RAM rather than having the required 512MB of dedicated video RAM - this is the cause of your issue. I doubt any kind of driver update is going to help you with this. You may be able to play with the graphics quality set to the lowest settings but even then the experience may not be satisfactory. See the System Requirements below:

PC System Minimum Requirements

OS: Windows Vista SP2 64-bit / Windows 7 SP1 64-bit / Windows 8 64-bit
CPU: AMD Athlon X2 2.8GHz / Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz
RAM: At least 4 GB
HARD DRIVE: At least 50 GB of free space
VIDEO: AMD Radeon HD 4770 with 512MB RAM or better / Nvidia GeForce 8800GT with 512MB RAM or better
DirectX: DirectX 11
INPUT: Keyboard and mouse, Microsoft Gamepad
ONLINE CONNECTION REQUIREMENTS: 512kbps down and 384kbps up or faster Internet connection

barry.png
Message 2 of 7 (229 Views)

★ Novice

As I have understood you were a beta of intel drivers for this problem but since there is no such page, then I have no way of knowing how to configure my laptop to play, so I understand I have more video memory than permitted, and so I get this failure textures, but that should be no problem putting on requirements 512 MB or more

Message 3 of 7 (222 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

You haven't paid attention.  The main system RAM is quite slow compared to dedicated VRAM on dedicated GPUs, and the core speed, as well as every other performance measure, is very, VERY poor on IGPs in comparison to a discrete video graphics circuit board. 

Without an actual GPU, you cannot play the game as it was designed. 

Minimum requirements for Titanfall on PC:

Processor: AMD Athlon X2 2.8GHz or Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz
    Memory: 4GB RAM
    Video card: 512MB VRAM,
      Radeon HD 4770 or GeForce 8800GT
   (Ignore the tripe about Dx11)  
    50 GBs storage on the Hdd
    Internet speed: 512 KB/s down, 384 KB/s up

Equivalent (desktop) Radeons: HD 5750, HD 6750, HD 7750, R7 250

Equivalent (desktop) Geforces GTS 450, GT 640, GT 740  

Message 4 of 7 (219 Views)

★ Novice

I just realized that the **bleep** keyboard betrayed me, my processor is 3.1 GHz, and corrected it in the first post, everything else if well placed, well, stupid keyboard, sorry if I created confusion, not was intentional, to what I am is that the processor, video memory and RAM meet the minimum values and not understand that this bug textures that are supposed repaired appears to me, when the game is updated to the latest version and such

Message 5 of 7 (210 Views)

Re: You have chosen to use junk instead of a GPU (thread now complete)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@TheSlayerFG19 wrote:

I just realized that the **bleep** keyboard betrayed me, my processor is 3.1 GHz, and corrected it in the first post, everything else if well placed, well, stupid keyboard, sorry if I created confusion, not was intentional, to what I am is that the processor, video memory and RAM meet the minimum values and not understand that this bug textures that are supposed repaired appears to me, when the game is updated to the latest version and such

There is no graphic "bug" when anyone attempts to use rubbish instead of a video card.  You chose to try running the game on an ordinary type system, when it requires a GAME quality system.  There will be no EA "repair" that will ever support any tinker toy of a video device such as is included by Intel as a freebie inside of their CPUs. 

Sorry, you have to accept the facts as they are. 

Message 6 of 7 (204 Views)

★ Novice

http://i.imgur.com/trh7bru.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/3wXxTGJ.png

http://i.imgur.com/no5eL1A.jpg

There you have the problem that occurs to me, Have you got the nerve to tell me that's not a bug ?, you have this ruling from the beta and did so even after nine months of publishing the full game you have had no noses to fix it, am madness saying I've spent 40 euros on a game I'm not going to play that do not see the damn screen either through that of lines **bleep** and I still say even did you not solved and is supposed to be something EA or Respawn Entertainment solve it ?, But not content with that, I ask for help and the only thing you respond to me is that no driver fits-intel, as if it has been that there was a driver beta only now who knows it happened to him, and all you do is make me mess, treating me like an idiot and final tagline "sorry, but you must accept the facts as they are" is in plan, you bought the game with the bug and you **bleep** that you going to have to eat, no man no, this is not so, I'm afraid to write more because they do not want my indignation be cause for banning, but this is not, from my point of view there I see well, sorry, I am unhappy with the service that has not helped me at all, and still can enjoy Titanfall, much as I would like, since the developers just look for the money rather than by the consumer the products that take are disgusting and do not say this company, but all in all, well, hopefully now with the image of the error before you may know tell me what happens, and I feel if these words offend someone but had long waiting to buy and play Titanfall and now encuenta me with this. Please, I've searched the internet and it has a solution, help me find

Message 7 of 7 (197 Views)