How to install titanfall on windows 8.1 pc?

by PainkillerCore

Original Post

How to install titanfall on windows 8.1 pc?

★★★ Newbie

So I just got titanfall for my pc, but I've never gotten a game for pc before, so could anyone tell me how to install the game, or give me some links to some tutorials?

I think It's the 3-disc thing that's making me think I have no idea how to set it up.

I thought I could just stick in a disc and start playing.

Message 1 of 2 (223 Views)

Re: How to install titanfall on windows 8.1 pc?

Community Manager (retired)

@PainkillerCore Installing games from a disc into Origin may seem pretty similar to downloading titles from the Origin Store, but just to be sure you can follow these steps to install a game from your physical disc. Please keep in mind that Titanfall will download a big amount of data via the Origin client in order to get the newest Titanfall version. 

You can download the latest version of our Origin client directly from our website: www.origin.com/download

You will need an Origin account in order to use Origin and to play Titanfall.

To install your game:

• Get started by logging in to your Origin client
  • Insert your disc into your computer's disc drive
  • Click the Start Menu and select My Computer and right-click on your game's icon, or the drive you inserted your disc into
  • In the menu that appears select Install/Run
  • Follow any instructions on the various menus that may pop-up
    • Different options arise during installation for different games and you may need to perform some easy-to-understand actions, such as accepting license agreements or installing additional assets
  • Once you've made it through those menus, Origin will start installing your game

Once your game has finished installing, you'll be ready to play!

Just let us know if you still need some assistance of if the workaround helped you to get the game running.

Cheers

Basti

Message 2 of 2 (213 Views)