How do I Switch game client language?

by Rebirdhk

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How do I Switch game client language?

★★★★ Novice

So I heard the game support multilangauge (with its gigantic 50G disk requirement).

However, i found myself even switching the origin client, the game does not have it display and audio language change like other EA game.

Nor there is a language option in the in-game option like Battlefield series.

So how do I change the game language exactly ? Thank you.

Message 1 of 12 (6,826 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How do I Switch game client language?

Community Manager

If you’ve purchased the Worldwide PC version of Titanfall through Origin, you can easily change your game language by adding a small bit of text to your game properties within the Origin client.

Simply launch Origin and head to your My Games tab. Find and right-click on your Titanfall game tile and select Game Properties. Enter –language English in the text box that appears and then click Apply.

Note, to change your game language to something other than English, replace “English” in the above with your desired language.

Your game should now be playable in whichever language you entered.

To change your game language back, simply repeat the above steps with your original or desired game language.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 12 (7,766 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice

And while I purchase Titanfall 2 weeks ago in my region (Hong Kong), I found Japanese is one of the supported language.

However now it support Japanese no more. Why is this ?

Message 2 of 12 (6,824 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Anyone?

I feel so exciting when I saw its supports Japanese for my region.

Now I'm so disappointed now Frown

Message 3 of 12 (6,810 Views)

Community Manager

If you’ve purchased the Worldwide PC version of Titanfall through Origin, you can easily change your game language by adding a small bit of text to your game properties within the Origin client.

Simply launch Origin and head to your My Games tab. Find and right-click on your Titanfall game tile and select Game Properties. Enter –language English in the text box that appears and then click Apply.

Note, to change your game language to something other than English, replace “English” in the above with your desired language.

Your game should now be playable in whichever language you entered.

To change your game language back, simply repeat the above steps with your original or desired game language.

barry.png
Message 4 of 12 (7,767 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

But I can't even find in Origin any other version except Ru...Can you please share direct link?

Message 5 of 12 (6,736 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

And how do we get rid of the 20-30GB of audio files in other languages we'll never need?

Message 6 of 12 (6,732 Views)

★ Novice

thanks a lot your helpConfusedmileyvery-happy:

Message 7 of 12 (6,714 Views)

Community Manager

@Arno1d_vp wrote:

But I can't even find in Origin any other version except Ru...Can you please share direct link?

This is only available if you bought the worldwide version. If you bought the game in Russia, you will not have this option.

Message 8 of 12 (6,683 Views)

Community Manager

@Rebirdhk Please give the solution posted above a try: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Titanfall/How-do-I-Switch-game-client-language/m-p/2475654#M16111

Cheers,

Nils

Message 9 of 12 (6,679 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Ty. I have already tried it and successfully turn the client into all other available language, except Japanese.

Which lead to this question:http://answers.ea.com/t5/Titanfall/Japanese-language-not-supported-for-Hong-Kong-Taiwan-Region/m-p/2...

Japanese is not a supported language anymore for Hong Kong/Taiwan Region digital purchase?

Message 10 of 12 (6,595 Views)