Help: Major texture and sound issues

by traksys

Original Post

Re: Same issue here too on my 360.

★★ Apprentice

I just want to play this awesome game, that's why I keep doing that method and then I can play for the day Tongue out

Still we really need a proper solution...

Message 71 of 115 (676 Views)

This is starting to **bleep** me off...

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

http://help.ea.com/en/article/titanfall-xbox-installation-information/

"Titanfall on the Xbox 360 requires an Xbox 360 Hard Drive with 1.2GB of storage space for a mandatory installation of game disc content.  You will be prompted to perform this installation the first time time you boot up your game.

You cannot play your game without this installation, nor can it be installed on flash memory sticks, or internal flash memory--such as the internal memory of the Xbox 360 Slim, or 4GB model. Hard Drives are available and sold separately for the Xbox 360 Slim/4GB, Arcade, and Core consoles."

This prompt never comes, no file is ever installed, and my game is still BROKEN. It would be nice to know SOMETHING, ANYTHING, is being done to help us here. All we are getting is silence. And yes, I see the "suggestions" on page 1. Guess what? THEY DO NOT WORK. READ THE THREAD POSTS, THE SUGGESTIONS DO NOT FIX THE ISSUE AT ALL.

The support for this game is non-existant. We have had this issue for weeks now, and not one support person on here or on Repsawn's forum is actually replying to us in response with any kind of update. NOTHING.

DEAR EA AND RESPAWN - YOUR PATCH DOES NOT WORK, YOUR OWN DESCRIPTION OF THE INSTALLATION NEVER HAPPENS, AND YOUR POST RELEASE SUPPORT IS SIMPLY NONEXISTENT. WORST GAME EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED.

This is the last time, THE LAST TIME, I am ever buying a game new from either EA or Respawn.  I would have been FIRED from my job if I jerked off for weeks and did nothing. Congratulations, YOU BURNED SOME OF YOUR MOST LOYAL FANS.

Any one remember when I defended IW on the Kotaku podcast when Modern Warfare 2 came out and everyone and their mother were jumping on their case? I even got a personal "thank you" email from Robert Bowling for that. Most of those IW folks now work at Respawn...

Now? I feel like a damn fool for that now. Respawn and EA are just sitting on their hands. Thanks for publishing a game that does not even do what YOU ARE TELLING PEOPLE IT DOES.

There are mutiple users with this issue, and we have gotten ZERO RESPONSE OR HELP from anyone at EA or Respawn. Do you guys even care about us anymore? And before anyone asks, any attempt for support on this issue always brings us to this support forum. Because while it is an issue, no one on the support teams seem to give a flip about it.

Message 72 of 115 (627 Views)

Re: Help: Major texture and sound issues

★★★★★ Novice
I got another temporary fix which involve u deleting player data and save it on other memory unit which work for me for a whole day and yeah got it back on the next day
Message 73 of 115 (623 Views)

★★★ Novice

I finally remembered where ive seen something similar to this. do you remember the original nintendo... and how if you put the cartridges in and they had a bit of dust on them, or something wasnt clean. all you had to do was blow the cartridge, or blow into the system, and it would be fixed.

if only it were that simple.

Message 74 of 115 (606 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Okay so it's a little more then a week ago that we heard something from the mods on this Forum,

Can we get anything more from you? Communicate with us, we wanna know what's happening. It's not that hard, I've got some examples.

-We haven't send it to the developers yet cuz you don't deserve it.

-We have send it to the devs and we're waiting for a response from them.

-We have send it to the devs and they're working on it

-We have send it to the devs and they're not gonna fix it so you wasted 60 dollars/euros or you need to waste more money to buy a new console to play a game that is supposed te be playable on the Xbox360 (which you all have).

Come on just give us something! Don't leave us without anything for a week 

Message 75 of 115 (557 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Just got Red Ring.. 3 barred, what did that mean again?

Restarted console and red ring is gone lol

Message 76 of 115 (530 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

sorry to hear about that man, but glad to hear that its back up and running again. did it happen while playing TF?

heres a link to xbox support for the RROD

http://support.xbox.com/en-CA/xbox-360/system/flashing-lights-solution

and heres a wiki on the RROD

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xbox_360_technical_problems

also, i took a moment yesterday to post on twitter to @Respwan and @Titanfallgame. i sent them 2 vids of the problem. havent heard back yet, but its only been 24 hours. so imma gonna give it some time.

Message 77 of 115 (524 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@drcphd wrote:

sorry to hear about that man, but glad to hear that its back up and running again. did it happen while playing TF?

heres a link to xbox support for the RROD

http://support.xbox.com/en-CA/xbox-360/system/flashing-lights-solution

and heres a wiki on the RROD

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xbox_360_technical_problems

@also, i took a moment yesterday to post on twitter to @Respwan and @Titanfallgame. i sent them 2 vids of the problem. havent heard back yet, but its only been 24 hours. so imma gonna give it some time.

Thanks for the response, no it didn't happen while playing TF, didn't know what caused it tho Tongue out 

Anyway keep us updated on the twitter posts ( I don't use twitter )

Message 78 of 115 (516 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

you know what really bugs me about this bug, i cant play the campaign cause i know at some point in time the sound will cut out, and the graphics will turn to garbage, and i will miss out on something to do with the story. so ive been sticking to attrition only.

PLEASE FIX THIS BUG

Message 79 of 115 (473 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Great support from EA! :D

Message 80 of 115 (433 Views)