Help: Major texture and sound issues

by traksys

Original Post

Re: Help: Major texture and sound issues

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

ok. so i just took the pics and vids that you guys have posted here, and i have added them to the respawn forums here...

http://www.respawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=14137

Message 51 of 115 (664 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Thanks for posting those on that forum. I may start doing the same just to keep the problem at top of my mind with other developers. Its been a frustrating mess from top to bottom. You are the first I've seen having the issue that isnt on a 1st gen. Do you use HD component cables to connect to the tv, or HDMI. Just curious.
Message 52 of 115 (657 Views)

★ Novice

I am using an HDMI and I know that it's not the cord itself. like I said I've done all the simple tests, it just sucks that no one could acutally tell me what it is. I was playing earlier today on my earlier posts and I had NO issues, I thought it was fixed! but alas right after I posted the last word, it turned into a mess and I had to exit to the home. :-(

Message 53 of 115 (623 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Can we get a confirmation that the developers are aware of this issue?

Message 54 of 115 (608 Views)

★★★ Novice

found this same issue on the actual xbox forum. currently having troubles with loading it to post reply, so i thought id give the link to you all so you can post there as well.

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_360_games/t_z/f/4604/t/1736670.aspx

hope this helps.

Message 55 of 115 (602 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Come on people we have to keep this thread bumped, I want them to do something about it
Message 56 of 115 (562 Views)

★★★ Novice

Im just going to return my game.

Message 57 of 115 (548 Views)

★★★ Novice

im not sure but i think the console needs to be sent in for repair.

have any of you gotten the 3 red lights, turn the console off and back on again and the 3 red lights went away? doesnt have to be from playing titanfall.

Message 58 of 115 (533 Views)

★★ Apprentice
I payed for a game that should work an any xbox360 so i demand that it'll be playable for me or they have to give me a good reason why it isn't.. my console can play any other game I have so it can't be my console. I want them to fix this or give a refund, a gamelaunch this big can't just leave this (us)
Message 59 of 115 (532 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
The saddest part is I am still trying to play. I want the game to function so badly. My hope is that this elusive update they have been hinting at since launch, that still has yet to materialize, will fix it. The only other game I have ever had an issue with was Battlefield4. That's 2 strikes EA.
Message 60 of 115 (510 Views)