Help: Major texture and sound issues

by traksys

Original Post

Re: Help: Major texture and sound issues

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

your not alone, clearly there is a bug in the game, someone somewhere i hope will fix this bug that makes the game completely unplayable.

its also worth mentioning that its only the game that gets the rainbow texture pixelation. when i open the xbox menu to return to dashboard, that menu is crystal clear, no rainbow texture pixelation, and the dashboard is fine as well.

1st gen xbox 360, component cables. pretty sure its safe to say im running the same setup as everyone else whos having this problem.

thanks you guys who posted vids and pics of this. if i can i will do the same.

Message 41 of 115 (750 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I thought I was the only one. I'm so annoyed cause I just got the game today and it is doing this. I've done so much just to try to play. I honestly hope they fix this soon. I have my dad's old first gen and am using a small Lg tv. I also get opitmizing HD content everytime

Message 42 of 115 (737 Views)

★★★ Novice

Im not convinced thatthe optimising HD content is the problem. If you switch your component cable to TV instead of HDTV the optimisation does not occur, however the glitch, sadly, still does. It seems to spread like a virus through the game. Itll scramble a challenges menu, then itll scrabmble the loadouts menu before scambling the gameplay. Plus it gets worse and worse, less than 5 mins of gameplay now before crash.

Message 43 of 115 (726 Views)

★★ Novice

Hey I can't through one game without it. I mean the game is amazing it's just that I can't deal with it. I've switch to a different TV. I want to enjoy this game but it's hard to when this keeps happening. I've cleared the hard drive and I'm going to reset it all and see what happens

Message 44 of 115 (724 Views)

★★★ Novice

Just fir advise - ive tried to exit training and delete files - it helped for like 30 min . However now when im trying to exit training it disconnecting me from xbox live . Im wondering if this issue is not somehow connected to training area which is breaking game for us . And still - im not able to install this game on hdd - anyone else with graphic glitch got also this issue .?

Message 45 of 115 (697 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@biszat wrote:

Just fir advise - ive tried to exit training and delete files - it helped for like 30 min . However now when im trying to exit training it disconnecting me from xbox live . Im wondering if this issue is not somehow connected to training area which is breaking game for us . And still - im not able to install this game on hdd - anyone else with graphic glitch got also this issue .?

The fact that you can't install the game on your HDD isn't a glitch, it's just not possible for some reason (You should look it up I'm sure they explained somewhere why you can't) Anyway, for me when I exit the training I don't disconnect, and yesterday I was able to play a few hours again without having the issue, didn't load the game again since then. I'll try again today and see if it happens again.

Keep in mind that the 'no-training' method only fixes it temporary, The first time I could play 2-3 hours and it happened again. The second time I could play 3 games and it happend again. The third time(yesterday) I could play again for 2-3 hours and it didn't happen yet.

I also have to say that I'm kind of relieved that there are way more people adding up that have this problem, I think this way they'll get to fixing it sooner, giving it more proirity 

Message 46 of 115 (682 Views)

★ Novice

I'm having the same issues, I went to Microsoft, no help there. I went to EA; no help there; I went to gamestop; no help there either! I'm on my 3rd disc within the week to see if the issue would be resolved NO F@#$ING LUCK... I like the game when it works.... but other than that I found that even after trying all the tips and tricks like deleting the title update, saved game and switching discs (again 3 times) it still doesn't fix it! I even had microsoft tell me it was aTV issue!

Hopefully EA games comes out with a fix for this cause if not and I think we will all have the issue of turning on EA and respawn ent. and becoming extremely livid with these DOWNfalls rather than our titanfalls.

@johnnylung666 wrote:

@Exhibity wrote:

I also have a video example

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91yb92WcOwQ

and 2 pics

This is the gamelobby after the game:

http://i61.tinypic.com/a26fzq.jpg

This is ingame:

http://i59.tinypic.com/nltrus.jpg

Also let me note that the ''no-training'' method doesn't work for me anymore, The game will screw up after 1-3 games

Exhibity

I like that your video shows how everything starts normal and suddenly starts to transform to technicolor wonderland for seemingly no reason at all. Perfect example. All too familiar.

Message 47 of 115 (663 Views)

★ Novice

sorry I messed up on the last post, I changed the disc out 3 times; didn't work and I've been getting the run around with EVERY COMPANY I CONTACTED TO FIX THIS ISSUE (EA, Microsoft, even gamestop where I bought the game) the normal clearing the cache, deleting the title update, saved game, formatted my HD, and even trying to switch the servers didn't help. I like the game when it works, but alas I AM PISSED FOR LACK OF A BETTER TERM! It has almost gotten to the point of me not playing titanfall because this issue is it's biggest DOWNfall!

Good job for trying to fix this issue, trying it at home on your own copy doesn't work. EVERY PERSON I TALK TO SAID THE GAME WORKS FLAWLESSLY... take the hint from this game, a longer BETA test to work out ALL the glitches is better than getting a TERRIBLE copy.

I'm speaking freely on this one and I think some people on here will agree; I'll wait the extra 2 weeks or however long it takes to fix the glitches BEFORE the release date.

Message 48 of 115 (656 Views)

★★★ Novice

@puppi3throw3r91 wrote:

sorry I messed up on the last post, I changed the disc out 3 times; didn't work and I've been getting the run around with EVERY COMPANY I CONTACTED TO FIX THIS ISSUE (EA, Microsoft, even gamestop where I bought the game) the normal clearing the cache, deleting the title update, saved game, formatted my HD, and even trying to switch the servers didn't help. I like the game when it works, but alas I AM PISSED FOR LACK OF A BETTER TERM! It has almost gotten to the point of me not playing titanfall because this issue is it's biggest DOWNfall!

Good job for trying to fix this issue, trying it at home on your own copy doesn't work. EVERY PERSON I TALK TO SAID THE GAME WORKS FLAWLESSLY... take the hint from this game, a longer BETA test to work out ALL the glitches is better than getting a TERRIBLE copy.

I'm speaking freely on this one and I think some people on here will agree; I'll wait the extra 2 weeks or however long it takes to fix the glitches BEFORE the release date.

out of curiosity, what generation console are you using?

also, what generation is everyone youve spoken to using?

Message 49 of 115 (652 Views)

★ Novice

out of curiosity, what generation console are you using?

also, what generation is everyone youve spoken to using?

I'm using a gen 4? I completely forget how to tell Confusedmileysad: Everyone I've spoken to are using the newer gens and older gens. so it's not just my gen that's doing it I assume

Message 50 of 115 (652 Views)