Help: Major texture and sound issues

by traksys

Original Post

Re: Help: Major texture and sound issues

★★★ Novice

Im using normal Original (grey) VGA HD AV Cable  . usuing xbox 360 premium ( 20 GB hdd  - so one of first )

Message 21 of 115 (664 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I'm using the black xbox holds 4gb and HDM1 cable
Message 22 of 115 (662 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Mines a 2005 xbox 360 refurbed 2009 (I think). Using the original grey multi plug cable

Also the problem is no longer random but will consistantly occur about half way through my first game

Message 23 of 115 (660 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I have this problem with both my HDMI cable and HD Component cables, I have an old White Arcade Xbox with originally 12GB.

And a 40 inch LG TV

Message 24 of 115 (656 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Could you guys please try the workaround from our community member Zombieatemyxbox:

So I bet some of you have this glitch on xbox 360 the texture glitch? Well this is how you solve it ( for me ) I first got this glitch during the trainning since then it's been showing up so I decided to delete the player data from storage and what t does it delete the whol process got u on trainning so when u delete it and boot the game it will do the trainning DONT COMPLETE OR EVEN TOUCH THE TRAINNING since then my game been working perfectly fine not had happen hope this help most of us 360 user

Message 25 of 115 (651 Views)

★★★ Novice

ill try it at home - however i didnt have any glitch in training .

Message 26 of 115 (646 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Sadly this fix did not work for me

Also did not have glitch in training originally

tried the fix, tried to do training, glitched in training as well

Message 27 of 115 (644 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Sorry guys I got to apologize to you all the fix worked for 2 days and I got it again so there is no actual fix yet
Message 28 of 115 (633 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

The ''no-training''  fix only fixes it temporary  it's not an ensured fix. For zombie it came back after 2 days, for me it came back in 2-3 hours.

And as we see for some people it doesn't work at all.

Also let me note that I didn't have the glitch in training either.

However I will retry this again today when I'm home and see how long it will last this time. 

Message 29 of 115 (630 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm using an old Arcade edition model with a 20gb hard drive - it was a refurb from MS after my original red ringed.  I'm using the VGA cable to connect it to a 1680X1050 monitor.  

Message 30 of 115 (625 Views)