Glitch/Bug in Campaign

by PatKarararar

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Glitch/Bug in Campaign

★★★ Newbie

I cant play the campaign in titanfall 2, i could play it yesterday but it crashed for the first time when i time traveled with BT for the first time, after that happened the game closes if i try to enter the campaign, i have no problems playing multiplayer however and im not getting any kind of error message when it crashes.

Message 1 of 8 (600 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Glitch/Bug in Campaign

Community Manager

Thanks. Can you try deleting your Respawn\Titanfall2\profile folder then try to launch the game again?

Be sure to make a backup of this folder to your desktop first, just in case it breaks something unintentionally. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 6 of 8 (625 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @patkarararar 

What platform are you on? Have you tried to restart the level with the chapter select from the main menu in the campaign section? 

Archi.png
Message 2 of 8 (591 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am playin on origin on pc, and chapter select is for some reason not an option as the only two options i have are continue and new game

Message 3 of 8 (586 Views)

Community Manager

@PatKarararar Hi, if you go to My Documents, is there a Respawn folder there? Perhaps restarting Origin and the game as administrator will help? I suspect the game's save/settings files aren't getting written to your My Documents folder. 

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 8 (578 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes I do have a respawnn folder, it doesnt work even if i try to run it as administrator

Message 5 of 8 (573 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks. Can you try deleting your Respawn\Titanfall2\profile folder then try to launch the game again?

Be sure to make a backup of this folder to your desktop first, just in case it breaks something unintentionally. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 6 of 8 (626 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I can play now but the only option is new game, guess i will just have to start over xD thanks :D

Message 7 of 8 (557 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Yep, a new start will be needed, sorry for not making that clear. It shouldn't take long though, hopefully you'll quickly get back to that section soon. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 8 of 8 (553 Views)