Re: Game startup failed video card does not support the required features

by Gorath_the_Elder

Original Post

Game startup failed video card does not support the required features

★★★ Newbie

I install the game last night, when i start up the game , it tell me the video card not support, but i have a readon 9200 AGP, it has 128MB. It meet the

MINIMUM REQUIREMENT. And i have the laster update driver. So what can i do? Do i need get another video card? if so what should I get for AGP card?

Message 1 of 3 (162 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

AGP has been out of date for eight years.  PCs with AGP video are unable to run modern games correctly.  They just don't have adequate performance.  Here is the best you can still buy: 

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=100007709%20600007850%20600007817&IsNode...

Your own video card, if you are not a troll, is at least ten years old, and it was utter, total junk when it was brand new --  released April 16, 2003

I think you are most likely just a troll intending that you will have some fun here. 

Minimum requirements for Titanfall on PC:

Processor: AMD Athlon X2 2.8GHz or Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz
    Memory: 4GB RAM
    Video card: 512MB VRAM,
      Radeon HD 4770 or GeForce 8800GT
   (Ignore the tripe about Dx11)  
    50 GBs storage on the Hdd
    Internet speed: 512 KB/s down, 384 KB/s up

Equivalent (desktop) Radeons: HD 5750, HD 6750, HD 7750, R7 250

Equivalent (desktop) Geforces GTS 450, GT 640, GT 740  

Message 2 of 3 (161 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@1398cal wrote:

I install the game last night, when i start up the game , it tell me the video card not support

Do i need get another video card? if so what should I get for AGP card?

@1398cal 

If you were serious, not just playing a game, you cannot purchase any GPU for the AGP slot that will run this game.  Everyone stopped developing anything new for AGP when the HD 4650 / 4670 cards were released, and there was never any GPU more powerful than that available, but you need the much more powerful HD 4770 or its equivalent.  No one has anything new for AGP any newer than the low-quality HD 3450. 

An entire up to date motherboard, RAM to fit it, and a CPU to match are needed before you can use a PCIe(16) video graphics card. 

Message 3 of 3 (147 Views)