Fixing audio failed installation.

by Pathogen01

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Fixing audio failed installation.

★★★ Novice

I know myself and a few other people were getting the same issue and i was on Twitch and someone explained to me how to fix it because unfortunately the hour i spent with EA support did not help.

Find the file in question, should be roughly 11-12 gigs the package should resemble something like this "|Titanfall\vpk\Client_mp_common.bsp.pak000_000.vpk"

Delete it. Send it to the recycle bin.

Right click icon and Repair.

Should download another version of the same file and not just "repair" the file.

Hope it helps, fixed my issue and completed the download 2 minutes later.

Message 1 of 13 (5,383 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Fixing audio failed installation.

★ Novice

This worked for me thanks. I think it knackered the download up when my computer went into auto sleep. Which is sods law as I'm running windows 8.1 and I think this is thew first time it has ever auto slept :-)

View in thread

Message 3 of 13 (6,123 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey, thanks for posting this. Can I check what (ineffective) steps you took previously, so we can rule these out.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 13 (5,234 Views)

★ Novice

This worked for me thanks. I think it knackered the download up when my computer went into auto sleep. Which is sods law as I'm running windows 8.1 and I think this is thew first time it has ever auto slept :-)

Message 3 of 13 (6,124 Views)

Community Manager

@Blakey02 wrote:

Thanks for confirming the solution!

Note: I have marked yours as such as we cannot mark the initial post.

Message 4 of 13 (4,975 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Worked for me aswell!! Thanks :D

Message 5 of 13 (4,952 Views)

★★★ Newbie

mine says restore instead of repair and it just adds the same one back, is there something im not getting?

Message 6 of 13 (4,487 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

That is exactly what they are saying...in the case it has restore...evidently there is more wrong...(I'd suggest uninstalling in that case) ... and trying all over again.

For Verification and Identification:

1. (Client_mp_common.bsp.pak000_00#.vpk)
  2. Can be found in ([Origin Install Drive]:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Titanfall\vpk
  3. Delete the file
  4. Right Click Tile (Titanfall) in origin
  5. Repair (will download new version of file)
  6. Will display Verifying Game Files... (while it downloads new copies)
  7. Run Install (Click or right click)

I'm running this now to verify if it works for all the aforementioned issues.

Message 7 of 13 (3,956 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Fixed for me too. I had no audio after installation.

Message 8 of 13 (3,918 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I have been fighting with my titanfall install for 3 days, with the same problem. I have tried every possible method of installation, and then repaired. I just removed the one file like you said, and I still get the same 31% install error. Though, I dont know about anyone else, I get a second popup that says an audio installation wont work and installation cannot continue, EA's answer page says that's an error code for installing on to a 32-bit OS. I have 64 Win 7, and 8 I have tried with this and same problems... so much pain.

Message 9 of 13 (3,854 Views)

★★★ Novice

i have the same as above poster, except for issue with hard drive error. no one has responded. and it still stops at 31%, delete and repair of file does not work with this file.

Message 10 of 13 (3,836 Views)