Failed to get token from Origin

by MGC_Ranger

Original Post

Re: Failed to get token from Origin

★★ Novice

Besides the titanfall.exe has stopped working crash I get every play session (either pretty fast or an hour in), I just got a brand new one: Origin failed to refresh token", right in the middle of a match. It booted me back to the menu, and then gave the standard "Failed to get token from Origin".

Message 11 of 130 (7,025 Views)

★★★ Newbie

if your running windows 8 open task manager and go to services then shut down ip helper youll have to do this everytime upoin boot up ip helper messes with any games that have a constant connoction or could do live updates. 

Message 12 of 130 (6,814 Views)

★★ Novice

Same problem here. Done everything above, mailed support 2 times already with no luck. The strangest thing is that this problem occurs only when I use my main internet connection, when I use VPN connection it doesn't occur and I'm able to join a lobby. Another odd thing is that this problem wasn't from the very start, it came to life only on the second day of play. 

Message 13 of 130 (6,773 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yo también tenía el mismo problema, entré en Origin y di clic derecho sobre el juego -> Reparar Juego, y listo, quedó perfecto.

Saludos

I also had the same problem. In Origin: right click on the game -> Repair, and voila, it was perfect. 

Message 14 of 130 (6,470 Views)

Community Manager

@ramirohne Thanks for the update.

For everyone else, are you still seeing this error? If so, please try a repair if you haven't done so already, and let us know how it goes.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 15 of 130 (6,422 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Same thing here, it happens about every hour then when I go to try and get back in the game i have to try about 10 times or jjust wait a half hour.I did 2 repairs, also deleted  files both in temp and %temp%.  My antivirus and firewall are both off as well and i still get the error.I was on the phone with EA and there are currently no solutions to this issue. A theory os that it has something to do with our processors. I personally have AMD FX-8320, I feel there should be no issues with it at all either. This is just becoming a large pain in my butt, its such an epic game but i can barely play =( 

Message 16 of 130 (6,400 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Message 17 of 130 (6,398 Views)

★★ Novice

I managed to play yesterday, today, but failed just now. Again this failed token from origin problem.

Message 18 of 130 (6,371 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have the same issue. I'v delt with support 2x and got no where. The only temp fix that works for me is to exit origin, start origin, start the game and then close the game and origin and start it back up. Fix'es it for me for a few games to half the day.

Message 19 of 130 (6,352 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Yeah I usually close TF and open it again and sometimes it will work and other times it won't, and sometimes when it does it will say it lost the token and boot me out of game... All that happened within 4 hrs from installation... Would be nice if EA would post some answers to this, not fair to take our money and give us a defective product.

Gonna try the repair thing and see how that works.

::UPDATE::   Nope repair did nothing same issue no token...

Message 20 of 130 (6,320 Views)