Expedition DLC not working

by firstofsyn609

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Expedition DLC not working

★★ Novice
I purchased/installed the Season Pass as well as installed the Expedition DLC for an Xbox One. When I select Expedition Attrition or Expedition Variety pack in the multiplayer lobby I relieve the following prompt:

"Expedition Attrition

This play list requires one or more downloadable map packs that your or someone in your private lobby doesn't own"

Then it gives me the option to Close or Go To Store. When I select Go To Store it shows both the season pass and expedition are both installed.

Is there a fix for this? The game is installed I don't have a disk if that info is relevant.
Message 1 of 41 (10,740 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Expedition DLC not working

Community Manager

Hey, can you try hard restarting your Xbox? It sounds like something's not quite working, and hopefully a restart will fix it.

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 41 (10,716 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice
Everyone in that lobby has to have the dlc or the maps can't be in rotation.
Message 2 of 41 (10,663 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Only person in lobby still doesn't work
Message 3 of 41 (10,657 Views)

★★ Novice
I was by myself in the lobby when I saw that prompt appear.

Just tried it again making it 2 hours from last attempt and I still get that error.
Message 4 of 41 (10,654 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, can you try hard restarting your Xbox? It sounds like something's not quite working, and hopefully a restart will fix it.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 5 of 41 (10,717 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank god im not the only one, its driving me crazy, I get the same error. Crying face.

Message 6 of 41 (10,609 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Still ain't got no possibility to play... always the same problem... and is sad, to see the lack of respect that you, EA guys, shows to us, clients/buyers.
The only answer that you can give  us is" turn off the xbox"? Is something like to say: "don't bother, is not our fall"!

I've stoped playing bf4 because the problems whit the dlc... and promissed myself to NEVER MORE A EA GAME!... I was naiv to think titanfall would be diferent.

IF I CAN'T PLAY, PLEASE, MY MONEY BACK!

Again... THANK YOU FOR NOTHING!!!!

Message 7 of 41 (10,247 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I had the same exact problem but fixed it by doing these two steps:
1. First I hard booted the XB1 by going up to the xbox logo and holding it for 10 to 15 seconds. You will hear a beep at the end.

2. After your turn on your xbox and sign in go to the home screen and launch titanfall by choosing the downloaded maps pack.

I did these two steps and I was able to play in no time. I hope this works for you.
Message 8 of 41 (10,209 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I tried that too, but it still won't work for me. I't been 24 hours, and I've rebooted probably five or six times. Still nothing. 

Message 9 of 41 (9,986 Views)

★★★ Newbie

your restat idea isnt working want to try again

Message 10 of 41 (9,622 Views)