Original Post

Re: Error code 503

★★★★ Novice

"Hey guys, my Titan seems Failed.  Need a hand~"

crap.

Message 301 of 541 (1,516 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Robotic must have an internet card manufactured using the Higgs Boson or something because its the only one working.

Message 302 of 541 (1,476 Views)

★★ Novice

and theyre like "SERVERS UP AND RUNNING JSUT FINE EVERYONE Standard smile"

but still no dice. pitiful origin.

Message 303 of 541 (1,304 Views)

★★★ Novice

I wonder how many of the people insulting Respawn/Titanfall/EA have any passable knowledge of networking in gaming on the scale of large international launches.

Message 304 of 541 (1,206 Views)

★★★ Novice

Man this company needs to learn some customer satisfaction skills released BF4 BROKEN now Titanfall and its acting like its a beta X( can we please get a game that will work with minimul bugs from EA just one time i mean really

Message 305 of 541 (1,120 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I only know I paid my money to them so they should also do theyre part of the bargain. They allready staggered the release to hell

Message 306 of 541 (1,046 Views)

★★★ Newbie

/\ agreed. If it's not working mark it as not working. Also, why do you NEVER spend enough on initial infrustructure for demand on first release? This seems like the biggest failure a company publishing games could ever do, yet it seems to happen with -every game release-....

Message 307 of 541 (1,033 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

abunch of ignorant/impatient **bleep**s on here..  

lol   thats so funny.. 

titanfall just came out !  ofcourse they gunna have a few isssues..

every game thats fresh has a few issues.. 

i have not played a single game that came out fresh without 0 problems.. doesnt exist.

i played all day , great game!

but now getting the 503 error..

not worried tho..

money well spent!

hope youll find a solution soon EA!

Message 308 of 541 (1,001 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have an idea, stop looking for my player data since I have not played one min of this game yet and maybe I will not get the damn 503 error? Deal?

Message 309 of 541 (980 Views)

★★★ Newbie

**bleep** off EA, I bought this **bleep**ing game for 60 **bleep**ing euro and its only a multiplayer game, and now I'm **bleep**ed with this error?, I played till lvl 23 and now I just can't launch the multiplayer menu, I think I'm gonna ask for my money back

Message 310 of 541 (1,090 Views)