Re: ERROR-401-BYTEVAULT-AUTHENTICATION-REQUIRED

by BchLasagna

Original Post

Accepted Solution

ERROR-401-BYTEVAULT-AUTHENTICATION-REQUIRED

★★ Novice

I have gotten this error for no known reason, I have repaired and according to other posts this means i was banned. I would accept this and look to dispute it if I ever did anything that could get me banned, I don't understand why i supposedly get banned without any reason or explenation or reason

Message 1 of 7 (1,189 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Novice

Turns out there was a problem with payment, they never told ME that till I waited a month for tech support

View in thread

Message 7 of 7 (820 Views)

All Replies

★ Apprentice

Yeah, you'd think they would only ban paying customers after they have investigated the issue rather than having the ban as a first response which we then have to dispute.  I guess this way is more cost-effective in the short term, although it's far more likely to cost them business in the long run. 

There's a thread on this here

Message 2 of 7 (1,164 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I agree. they should have even sent a "You are banned for (whatever it is)" and say by who

Or even put a little notification in origin

I paid ful price and I get banned for nuttin

Really EA?

Message 3 of 7 (1,159 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yup same here never cheated. I got home from a depressing day of work and went to play my favorite game and boom can't. Titanfall is the only reason I pay my electric and internet bills. If I truly am banned I guess I'll either sue them for ruining my life or just kill myself.

Message 4 of 7 (1,014 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Same here. This is totally unnaceptable from EA - or any company, for that matter. We are paying customers, and deserve more than this.

Message 5 of 7 (950 Views)

★★ Novice

Wow. No response for over a month? This is why I despise EA (not the employees likely answering these questions, but the attitude of those above sickens me.)

Message 6 of 7 (821 Views)

★★ Novice

Turns out there was a problem with payment, they never told ME that till I waited a month for tech support

Message 7 of 7 (821 Views)