Connection issue; "Failed to get token from Origin." & Infinite "Retrieving matchmaking list" loop.

by davwulf

Original Post

Re: Connection issue; "Failed to get token from Origin." & Infinit

★ Novice

Hi

i bought the game and it was working fine the first day, but ever since it just gives me this same error. Please will you try to find a solution for this because if not then i request a refund. i didnt just pay that much money to just look at the icon of the game.

thanks a lot

Message 51 of 59 (2,179 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Today i redownloaded the game **bleep**, i see the message "Failed to get token from Origin".

You know what? I'm tired. I tried every single solution on the web, but nothing worked. After all this months EA still haven't got a solution for the problem, so why do I have to pay to look at an icon on my Desktop?

Well, EA, you lost a customer, good job.

Have a nice day

Message 52 of 59 (2,118 Views)

★★★ Newbie

DarkShine00756 wrote:

Today i redownloaded the game **bleep**, i see the message "Failed to get token from Origin".

You know what? I'm tired. I tried every single solution on the web, but nothing worked. After all this months EA still haven't got a solution for the problem, so why do I have to pay to look at an icon on my Desktop?

Well, EA, you lost a customer, good job.

Have a nice day

That bleep for no reason... "Today i redownloaded the game, and after the 2 seconds in the main menu, it froze. If i go back to my Desktop, and open the game again, i see the message Failed to get token from Origin." 

Message 53 of 59 (2,116 Views)

★ Novice

After purchasing the deluxe edition I'm very disappointed. Tried a bunch of methods only to be given the same error "failed to get token from origin".

Message 54 of 59 (1,962 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Well... It is October 11th 2015 and the problem still exists. I am reading this chat to find a solution that EA is not capable or willing to do themselves. I gotta say I am really disappointed in Electronic Arts staff at the moment.

Message 55 of 59 (1,686 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Well... It is October 12th 2015 and I've never had any problems like this up to now..The only thing I've done new is Install the Star Wars Battlefront Beta.Everything worked 100% last night problem free until today, I was thinking the Origin / EA servers where down but after reading all these comments it seems this is an ongoing problem. After trying all my games i keep getting the Error Syncing Msg Nothing on Origin is working Frown

Message 56 of 59 (1,673 Views)

★★★ Novice

after signing in and out everything is working 100% So please forget everything i post above 

Message 57 of 59 (1,664 Views)

★ Novice

Go into Origin, Go into "My Game Library", Right-click on whatever game it isn't working for, then select "Game Properties" And turn off "Enable Origin In Game for Apex Legends" (or on if its off). This worked for me!

Message 58 of 59 (936 Views)

EA DICE Team

I'm closing this thread to stop it being necroed.

If you have any issues with Titanfall please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what kind of steps you have tried to solve it.

/Atic

Message 59 of 59 (856 Views)