Re: Connection Timed out

by EA_Bastian

Original Post

Connection Timed out

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I wanted to ask something but first i should explain.First i installed Titanfall on my PC in Origins and play it for free like 1-2 Hours (Gametime) and it worked perfect with no problems. The next day i bought the game and i cant play it because it says 'connection timed out'. I never had this problem while playing it for free. I tried to fix it with 'repair game' and downloading and installing it again. Could someone please tell me how to fix this issue? I dont want to have paid for nothing...

Message 1 of 4 (285 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

At first, download and install the latest version of Origin at www.origin.com/download (and make sure you have your Origin account ready as well)
Close the origin client and go directly to you origin folder  C:\Program Files\Origin Games. Run the origin.exe in this folder with a rightclick -> run as administrator. Please deactivate your firewall/antivirus software .

If you’re having difficulties connecting to online play or to other players in Titanfall likely need to open, or forward, their online ports. Find the ports for your platform below, and then you can open your ports.

All Players

• TCP/HTTP: 443; 25000-25099; 30000 – 30099
  • UDP: 8125; 25000-25099; 30000 – 30099

Cheers

Basti

Message 2 of 4 (272 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Well first of all thank you for answering my question but unfortunately your solution doesnt work for me. Soon as you posted your answer i tried it and it didnt work and i also tried it today and nothings changed. Do you maybe have any other solutions? Thanks

Message 3 of 4 (254 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I have the same problem, every time that i try to connect to a match Titanfall gets stack for something like 10 minutes and then writes connection timed out. 

Message 4 of 4 (241 Views)