Connection Issue Reports

by Sledge70

Original Post

Re: Connection Issue Reports

★★★ Newbie

Platform: XboxOne

Data Center: East (normally--won't connect to data center--tried a bunch of different ones)

Game Modes: Normally play Attrition, but can't connect at all

Internet speed: 16.88down/6.23 up

Loadout: 

Pilot:

Primary Weapon: RC101

Anti-Titan Weapon: Archer

Sidearm: B3

Tactical Ability: Cloak

Ordnance: Arc grenades

Tier 1 Kit Quick reload

Tier2 Kit:

Gender male

Titan:

Chassis: Atlas

Primary Weapon: Quad

Tactical Ability: smoke

Ordnance: Cluster

Tier 1 Kit Nuclear

Tier 2 Kit Auto

Titan Insignia:

Titan OS Voice:

Description: It won't let me connect to the matchmaking servers at all.  Tested connection, reset xbox, nothing.  Tried multiple servers also.  Please help!

Message 51 of 108 (940 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

You asses aren't doing anything about this, are you? This thread was started MORE THAN THREE MONTHS AGO and still the issue persists! People are STILL posting here! If you can't **bleep** fix something, man up and say it, don't just leave everybody here hanging! What the **bleep** is going on?!

Message 52 of 108 (880 Views)

★ Novice

Platform: PC

Data Center: West Europe (36 ms) or no data center at all (sometimes list is empty).

Game Modes: any

Internet speed: 

ISP 1: http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/4016993862

ISP 2: http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/4016999976

Loadout: any

Pilot: any combination

Titan: any combination

Details on what truly is happening: Me and my friends can't play game due to two issues.

First one is we usually have no Data Centers listed and don't get even the MOtD.

Second one is even if we get Data Center list we can't play due to "Client desynchronization" or "Server timed out" errors.

With ISPs 1 and 2 I get Data Center list, but constantly get kicked out off game, because of the errors. On any Internet Connection I don't get Data Center list.

Message 53 of 108 (865 Views)

★ Novice

Data Center: North America (33ms) Eastern (43ms)

Game Modes: Attrition (Only I've played)

Internet speed: 

50x5

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/4017463161

Loadout: any

Pilot: any default

Titan: any default

Details on what truly is happening: At most, I've played 2 solid rounds in a row, normally "Connection has been lost to the server" occurs in the first round of game play, randomly through out the first match and then I cannot connect again until I close out the game and relaunch it... Only to be booted with in the first 5 minutes or so again.

This game is completely unplayable.

Is there even a chance you are working on fixing this, or should I just go ahead and get a refund? I have less than 1 hour played according to my stats because the game can't stay connected for more than 5 minutes

Message 54 of 108 (862 Views)

★ Novice

So how do I get my refund? $10 on a game not even worth $1.

You would think, for an online game, online play would actually work, I just tried to play for the past hour, and got booted within the first 3 minutes of pretty much every match, I've spent more time waiting to connect to a server and watching "reconnecting" than I have playing the actuall game. 

No other game I have has an issue at all, only Titan Fall.

Well I guess theres one thing I can do with this game. Time to turn on my Twitch Feed and let my vewiers get entertained as I get frustrated with this game and rant about how bad it sucks... yet sadly how good it could have been.

E.A. and Respawn and Origin... Way to ignore your customers, good job on releasing a poor product, and thank you for the time wasted watching my connection drop again and again.

Of to go stream this amazing game, and maybe get a few laughs... May as well put my $10 to use...

Message 55 of 108 (851 Views)

★ Novice

Data Center: Australia ( Sydney )

Game Modes: Attrition 

Internet speed: http://speedtest.ookla.com/result/2794809436.png

Loadout:

Pilot:

Primary Weapon: R-101C Carbine

Anti-Titan Weapon:Sidewinder

Sidearm: RE-45 Autopistol

Tactical Ability: Stim

Ordnance: shock rock

Tier 1 Kit Enhanced Parkour Kit

Tier2 Kit: Dome-Shield Battery

Titan:

Primary Weapon: 40mm

Ordnance: Cluster

Tier 1 Kit: nuke eject

Tier 2 Kit: Auto-Eject

Titan Insignia: nuke 

Titan OS Voice: Sid

Details on what truly is happening: 

Everything fine for 1st match the 2nd will lose connection   sometime last 3 rounds   but EVERY time i play connect loss

Message 56 of 108 (809 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hello,

What about server kicking ?

I do not have much connexion issue since i got the season pass, 

BUT almost every time i do highscore connexion is lost ( and points are cancelled ). 

So, is there any possible way for players to kick someone out ?

Thanx

Message 57 of 108 (795 Views)

★★★ Novice

Data Center: Australasia

Game Modes: Attrition

Internet speed: 4.08 down/2 up

Loadout: 

Pilot:

Primary Weapon: Smart Pistol

Anti-Titan Weapon: Archer

Sidearm: B3

Tactical Ability: Cloak

Ordnance: Arc grenades

Tier 1 Kit Quick reload

Tier2 Kit:

Gender male

Titan:

Primary Weapon: Quad

Ordnance: Cluster

Tier 1 Kit Nuclear

Tier 2 Kit Auto

Titan Insignia:

Titan OS Voice:

OK MAN, this has got to be attended too, I have read all the comments in here and it seems nothing is being done, at least we deserve and answer.

15 games today, 3 stayed connected to the end.....do you know how frustrating that is, no wonder people are porting to Destiny.

The famous "RETYRING CONNECTION" error is getting tired already.

I love this game but in all honesty, if something isnt done soon or at least an acknowledgement of the issue, then I wont be purchasing anything again thru EA.

Message 58 of 108 (790 Views)

★★★ Newbie
EA doesn't give a **bleep** about their customers. Their servers have always been complete **bleep**, and whenever they move on to a new game or system the previous one falls apart. Three weeks in a row now I've been desynchronized in the middle of games: No matter what my settings are or what game type I play. I want to take this time to give a hearty f*uck you to EA and their lack of professionalism and care for the consumer.
Message 59 of 108 (777 Views)

★★★ Newbie
And I feel I need to expand on my earlier thought: EA, you are the reason so many people still play call of duty and halo. Their fan base consists of immature children, and those of us you have driven away. Your games can be fun, but it is your lack of vigilance and sincerity that pushes people away. When your games popularity fades and suffers, you need only look into a mirror for someone to blame. What you and Microsoft as a whole need to realize is that not everyone whines and cries to their parents until they give in and buy them the newest system. You both would have a loyal fan base continuing to play on the 360 if it weren't for your blatant and arrogant neglect for those fans. Fix your f*ucking servers, EA.
Message 60 of 108 (771 Views)