Re: Connection Issue Reports

by bluethunder023

Original Post

★ Novice

Loadout: Never used one.

Did UOTrace like recommended. Customer "Care" stated they would call back, never did, even after attaching the UoTraces to my ticket. Cannot connect to server. I have sat staring at my xbox one more than I have played any games on it. Amazing. Wonder what the next console is going to be like. What it teaches you how to mow the lawn and find a job? At least then I could actually do something with it. 

Message 81 of 108 (1,012 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Platform: PC

Data Center: South Central and East US

Game Modes: Any

Internet speed: D 16.24Mbps, U 1.14MBps (http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/4265194301)

Loadout: Any

Pilot: Any

Titan: Any

Details on what truly is happening: I bought this game yesterday and I have yet to play anything other than the tutorial. I can join lobbies, other players join, the timer counts down from 30, the loading screen comes up as it tries to load the match, and 2-3 minutes later I get booted back to the main menu because the connection to the server timed out. Not one single match has ever loaded. I have not yet played this game. I kinda want my $20 back if this is going to persist indefinitely, which judging by every forum I've read, seems likely. Apparently I should've perused the forums before spending money on a 50GB dead space on my hard drive.

Message 82 of 108 (959 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Platform: Xbox One

Data Center: South Central US

Internet speed: http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/4281788416

Details on what truly is happening: last few days, I am able to enter in lobby but after that I am getting this error even selecting traning. I am not able to change data center only one data center is avaliable  South Center US with ping 164  others -1.

Message 83 of 108 (898 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Platform: PC

Data Center: West US

Game Modes: Attrition

Internet speed:  44 Mbit down 34 Mbit up

Loadout: (Can you provide a quick detailed look at your loadout, both Pilot and Titan?)

Pilot:

Primary Weapon: AR

Anti-Titan Weapon: 40 mm

Sidearm: revolver

Tactical Ability: cloak

Ordnance: satchel charge

Tier 1 Kit 

Tier2 Kit:

Geneder male

Titan:

Chassis:

Primary Weapon:

Tactical Ability:

Ordnance:

Tier 1 Kit

Tier 2 Kit

Titan Insignia:

Titan OS Voice:

Details on what truly is happening: Getting "retrying connection to server" message every 30 seconds or so. Eventually getting kicked out of the game. 

Message 84 of 108 (834 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

LBC_Bruno  ensure that your Firewall and/or Antivirus are not blocking the connection. The easiest way would be adding an exception for the Origin Client,
You need to do this> add firewall/antivirus exceptions for Origin and open the needed ports http://help.ea.com/en/article/connection-issues-with-origin/#1

First step... updating your Origin client...to the latest Beta version /top left Origin menu, Application Settings - General..
The second step... restart Origin and make sure you are the administrator, run the setup file Origin with Admin rights http://help.ea.com/en/article/how-do-i-run-a-program-or-a-game-as-an-administrator/#2

NOTE.I suggested lowering the texture resolution,for example from High to Medium and you got into a game with a normal-length load time 15-20 seconds or so.

Solved your question ? ...please hit Accept As Solution on the post they did so others know it worked or have the curtsy to say " Thanks, but it didn't work "

Retired champion.
Message 85 of 108 (832 Views)

★ Novice

Data Center: I don't know. I'm playing in Brazil

Game Modes: The first mode is the only one I can connect to... tried the other ones without success

Internet speed: http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/4355667566

Loadout: any

Pilot : any

Details on what truly is happening: The same problem from some folks above... I can join lobbies, other players join, the timer counts down from 30, the loading screen comes up as it tries to load the match, and 2-3 minutes later I get booted back to the main menu because the connection to the server timed out. Until that, the game runs smooth, with ping below 100.
I can finish 1 of 6 or 7 games... Of course I've stoped playing this c@#$.
I can play other pc games online , ps3 games, ps4 games without any problem. But its almost impossible to play this one.

Message 86 of 108 (759 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Data Center: (WEST Europe 42Ms)

Game Modes: hardpoint

Internet speed: 58-75 mbps

Loadout: Assault

Pilot:

Primary Weapon: any

Anti-Titan Weapon: any

Sidearm: any

Tactical Ability:any

Ordnance: any

Tier 1 Kit any

Tier2 Kit: any

Geneder any

Titan:

Chassis: any

Primary Weapon: any

Tactical Ability: any

Ordnance: any

Tier 1 Kit any

Tier 2 Kit any

Titan Insignia: any

Titan OS Voice: SID

Whats is happening: Can't get even further then 'play'. Infinite loop "attempting connection 1/8",... Till 8/8

Message 87 of 108 (723 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Data Center: asia

Internet speed: 8mb (http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/4423318287)

describtion:hi.we live in iran and we have terrible ping with ea sever .most of my friends are likely to play origin games

but its bad ping here can u fix it thanks...u must contact government first i think!

Message 88 of 108 (654 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Platform: XboxOne

I cant even get past the main menu without "Connecting..." Retrieving matchmaking list... it just stays like that. Any help?

Message 89 of 108 (632 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Platform: Xbox One

Data Center: North America, Usa

Game modes: Menu Screen

Internet Speed: Ping-16ms  Download Speed- 2.43mbps  Upload Speed- 0.32mbps

Loadout: I cannot look at it

Pilot: N/A

Titan: N/A

Details on what is truly happening: I cant even get past the main log in screen. It says Connecting... Retrieving matchmaking list...  Can someone please help I really want to play it ):

Message 90 of 108 (632 Views)