Re: Can't access to any game server

by EA_Bastian

Original Post

Can't access to any game server

★★★ Newbie

I read all of this stuffs about titanfal server connectivity but can't fix my problem. İ bought the game just 2 days ago. First day game is working very well and i can access all the game modes and servers. İn second day can't access any game. İ can access private lobby  but while the game server was loading  after 5 min game would gave me this report  "lost connection to server or server timed out..." Today its happening again!!! İ did all the ports. İ changed data servers but it didn't fixed it

Message 1 of 4 (144 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@matilizm could you please tell us on which platform you play Titanfall?

Cheers

Basti

Message 2 of 4 (135 Views)

★★★ Newbie

İ am playing this game from my pc. Yesterday when i setup the video details to low i can access to game but in 1920/1080 resolution i can play the game when i opened it first time why i have to set up the details to low when i wanted to play the game. 

My pc hardware is:

Amd phenom x4 940

6 gb ddr2 ram

hıs ice cooler hd5850

playing on data server west europe

i think this system enoug to open titanfall in medium settings and 1920/1080 resolution. Thank you for your help Standard smile

Message 3 of 4 (130 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@matilizm depends, while your system hardware is above the minimum system requirements, especially the videocard is lacking the power compared to the recommended GPU's for Titanfall, especially in 1080p resolution. From my experience I recommend to lower down the graphic resolution to 720p and check if that will enable you to play on medium.

Are you able to connect to online gameplay now or do you have still connection issues?

Cheers
Basti

Message 4 of 4 (121 Views)